Chapter two

I told Maddie and Erica about the   Vacation, I took with Ben. It wasn't really a vacation we just went to a different town. That had a really good amusement park, it was fun in the beginning but then the headaches started and we had to leave. We were staying at a hotel near by the park. Erica and Maddie were upset though, because nothing juicy happened like they wanted. They don't get why I want to wait, they are also virgins but that's because they are waiting for there mates. I just want to be marked before I do it, and maybe a really small part of me is also waiting for my mate.

I currently live in Washington, I am part of the Red Moon Pack. We are a strong and big pack. My Alpha's name is Dean Michaels, and the Luna's name is Jenna Michaels. Jenna was a omega in our pack before she met Alpha Dean, they saw each other on Luna Jenna's 16th birthday and they fell in love. They are fair to everyone even omegas, most packs treat their omegas like dirt but not this one. It makes me feel proud to be in this pack

I'm not really important to my pack. I don't have a high rank, nor do I have a low rank. My dad used to be a pack warrior and my mom was the pack doctor's assistant. I am neither but I do sometimes volunteer at the kid orphanage and I also help the pack Doctor. the only thing that makes me different from other werewolves  is that my wolf is dormant. I was supposed to shift on my 15th birthday but just like finding my mate that also didn't happen. Maybe that's why I don't want a mate. I'm afraid they will reject me....

My parents died when I was 7, there was a rogue attack. They died trying to protect me. They told me to run upstairs and hide in the closet but my stubborn self wanted to see what was happening. I should of listened to them, they would still be alive if I did.
The pack warriors found me lying beside their bodies, I had passed out after seeing them be killed.

I have been an orphan for 11 years, the doctor told me that the traumatizing event that had happened in my life caused my wolf to be dormant. That I wasn't mentally strong enough to shift.I was depressed for years, until I met Ben. He saved me that's why I don't want to leave him, because of him I'm finally happy.

I can never leave him, I owe him everything. My mate will never understand that. Soon I will be mated to Ben and we will be together forever. The bond to my mate will be broken. Once a wolf marks another wolf that isn't their mate, then the bond with them  will be broken or extremely severed.

I need to do this, plus my mate will probably reject me because my wolf is dormant.
I can't feel the Sparks you are supposed to feel when your mate touches you. The connection I'm supposed feel with them won't be as strong, his feeling for me will be stronger then my feelings for him. His wolf will not be able to connect with mine.