Heart Burn- #7

K E H L A N I' S
P O V

I was the new topic of the school, apparently everyone saw the fight, or, who didn't see had it sent to them.

Heck, even I had a video.

I groaned as I pulled my hoodie out of my locker throwing it over my head.

"Sis!" Kylan runs over to me gasping and I sigh.

"Hey Ky."

"I heard/ saw on my phone what happened, are you okay?"

"I feel slightly better." I admit and she breathes out, placing her hands on her knees. "For a volleyball player you sure are out of shape."

"Oh shut it." She glares at me and I wink.

"Let's get to class."

× × ×

So it really is over between them huh?

He deserved better anyway

Right

How could she just scream at him, I could feel the second hand embarrassment.

She's just rude

I would've cheated on her too.

Slamming my chemistry book close, I stood from where I sat in the library booth, and decided to sit outside instead.

I sniffed, the air tickling my nose as I searched around for my sister.

She was probably somewhere hitting a ball, that's all she ever does.

I didn't like high schoolers, they were noisy, rude, biased, self conceited,and peer pressurers although I don't think that's a word.

I mean sure I'm one of them, but at least I don't categorize humans just by the way they act.

Nerds, jocks, goth— ugh, we all go to school for one reason just do it and go home.

Grunting, a shadow falls over me and I look up to find Draco. My eyes widen as I stand quickly, pulling him behind a tree and eyeing my surroundings.

Not knowing what to ask first I just glare at him as he grins at me.

"Hey there beautiful."

"What in the world do you think you're doing Draco?! If someone even sees us together it'll mean trouble."

"Okay, okay I'll leave in a minute, you didn't answer my texts last night, or this morning."

Oh?

"My phone was dead last night I never turned it on after charging as for this morning I honestly don't know, I was distracted."

"As I could see." I raise an eyebrow.

"Someone sent me the video. ."

"Right." I nod and he sighs.

"I can tell him to back off if you'd like?"