Heart Burn- #6

K E H L A N I ' S
P O V

"

WHERE WERE YOU?!" Kylan attacks me as I enter my room. "Who's vehicle was that? That's a very expensive vehicle. Do you have a sugar daddy I don't know about?"

"Kylan calm down." I roll my eyes amused as I shut the door. "Dad wasnt even that hectic, its 6 o'clock."

"Spill the beans! Who was that?"

"A friend Kylan." I place my bag on my bed.

"A friend? That brings you home when the streetlights come on?"

"Yes! What is wrong with you guys?" I place my hands on my hips staring at her. She raises her eyebrow, flipping her long wavy hair. I sigh, "Draco Marcel—"

She screams.

Screams

"Girls?!" Dad calls from downstairs. "Are you talking about boys again?"

"Did you see Josh today?" 13 year old Kylan asks and I grin as I pop the pimple on my forehead, staring at her through the mirror.

"He was hot, and his ripped jeans?" We squeal in sync, loudly and the door burst open. We jump, turning our frantic eyes do the dark skin man that stood in front of us.

"What? What is it?" He breathes heavily. "Whose in the room? Are you girls okay? Did you see something, speak to me girls!"

We look at each other before erupting in laughter.

"Dad, we're okay, we're just talking about boys." Worst mistake I ever made.

We were grounded for a month with no gadgets, which were basically our lives.

"No dad!" Kylan says quickly. "We're all good!" I giggle as she phews.

"Kehlani! You went out with the richest, sexiest, most wanted boy in the town." She jumps on my bed and I frown at her.

"We didn't go out Kylan, I just came from a relationship."

"Levy is a douche, Draco however. . ."

"I don't want another relationship, we're just friends."

"Why are you friends with another college student?"

"How do you know so much about him?"

"Girl please, everyone knows about the CEO's son." She winks and I sigh.

"We're just friends Kylan."

"Sure, sure." She winks again and I narrow my eyes at her. "Anyway next week is our birthday, dad's going on a trip y'know what that means?"

"Stay up until 12." I beamed, I can see it now, watching cartoons till my eyeballs fall out.

"Kehlani we do that everybufht." She deadpans.

"But now we won't have to turn of the TV hastily every time we hear a sound!" I grinned and Kylan looked at me in disgust.

"Close your mouth hole you make us sound lame." I laugh at my adorable sister.

"Well? What does it mean?"

"Part—"

"No." I immediately shoot down that idea.