Chapter 11. Overwhelming Truth.

Amber’s POV

“I told you!” she drawled and tossed her body on the sheets. “I wanna go out of hand.” She was laughing rolling over the bed with her eyes closed not minding someone might eavesdrop.

“Yeah.” I resigned condenscendingly resorting to her boots taking it off her feet.

We sneaked in through the bushes round the mansion trying not to get caught on Kate’s predicament. We came from a bar, a club actually, to have a good time but it seemed that Kate had way too far of good time that I had to drag her on the street to get in the car.

We sat on the counter prudent to the sea of people on the dance floor. Kate was positive of getting herself into the crowd as we finished our first round of shots. She was blending with the influx of locals where as to me I stationed at the counter watching her breakfree. I saw her eyes shone brightly against the stirring light of the club. The music went on banging the crowd putting them in ecstasy as some drove themselves crazy and some thought it was there spot to take. I really don’t know where Kate belongs after all. The bartender once more refilled shots pruriently gazing at me once in a while. I didn’t mind, boys are out of column as I said.

Kate came back ludicrously raging herself out into the crowd wearing a haughty smile. She sat on an empty stool beside me. “I never thought this is how fun it would be!” she said almost screaming to rage from the music against the club.

I smiled at her as an answer. I go clubbing back in England once in a while with some close friends. “Having some fun, huh.” I slid the glass in front of her.

She flipped it to bottom and called for another. “Positively.” She retorted.

“Yeah. Even the bartender’s doing so.” I looked at the bartender and winked.

The local seemed to be beckoned that he beamed at me.

I felt Kate’s arm went over my shoulder giving a face on the local. “Back off. Off limits.” She went assailant.

She dragged me on the dance floor once the liquor had swallowed her senses and started being ablazed. And there we stood, around us was male species flirtatiously whinning on circles but Kate was too wasted to notice what’s going on. She was so busy making her moves ham-fisted amazing the male surrounding us. But before a guy can come through to fill in the space between me and Kate, she instantly went on snogging me leaving the guys quizzical. She pulled my collar eliminating the space between us and she started making out. She created a havoc on our audiences and I took it as a cue point taking her home. She is too wasted that I had her dragged on the streets.

We spent couple of hours on the club and couple of drinks, too. Shots of vodka and mixes and stuffs. And that made her arse way too off the limit making us trapped out the mansion. I cant knock the door and go through letting them witness their daughter so wasted, realizing where do I go with it. That left us no choice but to sneak in on the bushes round the house.

“I swear! This is my best time…ever!” she spitted with euphoria.

“Sure it was.” She’s too drunk to notice the sarcasm. Drinking is not really for Kate. Definitely not.

She sat on the bed with her shoulders dropped, trying to open her eyes wide. “Thanks Amber.” She spilled.

“You’re most welcome, Kate.” I retorted making her laid.