Chapter 5: The First Words

~Vic's POV~

"Alright, goodnight you guys. Thanks for coming," I gave my parents hugs. We had just finished eating and talking, thankfully no one bombarded Olivia with questions. They talked and she just listened, smiling the whole time. She looked so happy.

"You'll be a great dad," my dad said, giving me a hug.

"Thanks, Papa Roach," I hugged him back. That meant the world to me.

He let go and got in the car. I walked back inside.

"Okay, so tomorrow you will meet our girlfriends, got it?" Jaime told Olivia. She just nodded. He smiled and hugged her.

"Alright man, see you tomorrow," he said, giving me a bro hug.

"Alright, we are actually going to the mall tomorrow, so I'll text you when we get there," I say.

"Sounds great," he says then leaves with the guys.

"How did you like everyone?" I asked and waited for Olivia to finish writing her response.

Never felt so loved. She wrote.

"Is that a good thing?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Okay, how about we watch a movie then?" I ask she nodded again. "Go pick it out, the movies are under the T.V. and I'll make some popcorn."

She walked to the living while I go to the kitchen and make popcorn. I put it in a bowl and walked back to the living room.

She handed me the movie Despicable Me, and I put it in the DVD player and sit on the couch. She sat next to me.

I laugh throughout the movie. When it ended I looked at my daughter who was laying her head on my lap, peacefully asleep, I picked her up and took her upstairs to her room. She is pretty light and short, I guess she gets that from me. I placed her on her bed and kissed her forehead.

"I promise to never leave you," I said as I got up and turned off the light. I looked back into the room. "I love you," I whispered.

I was about to close the door when I heard her soft voice." I love you too, Vic."

I smiled widely and close the door. I walked into my room with tears in my eyes. I love her more than I could ever say.