Chapter 4: Welcome to the Family

~Olivia's POV~

The car ride was quiet. Vic ended up turning on the radio to have some sort of sound. I was glad he didn't swarm me with questions. We arrived at a two story home, it was beautiful and well-kept unlike my mother's house was.

"This is your room," Vic told me, walking into a simple but large room. It had a bed with a blue bedspread and a few pillows, not much else though. "It was the guest room, so I didn't do much to it. You can paint it whatever color you want. Think about a color and tomorrow we’ll go get the paint and stuff for your room," he said.

I looked around the room. It's huge! I couldn’t believe that it was mine. My room at my mom’s house was disgusting and I didn’t have a real bed.

He turned around and started walking out. I grabbed my pencil and notebook as fast as I could. I knocked on the wall to get his attention.

Thank you. I wrote down and showed him, smiling a little.

"You don't need to thank me, dollface," he smiled at me. "You’re my daughter. I’d do anything for you. My, well our, family will be here in a few, I'll call you down when they are here alright?" I nodded and he walked out of the room.

~Vic's POV~

"¡Estamos aquí!" Jaime yelled as he walked in with my brother, Tony, and my parents.

"Where is my niece?!" Mike asked excitedly.

"Okay, before you meet her she doesn't talk much okay? In fact, she hasn't spoken a word since I have been with her, so please just be patient with her don't bombard her with questions," I warn them.

My mom smiled at me. "Mijo, we will love her no matter what, right guys?" my mom said and everyone else nodded in agreement.

"Alright," I reply as I walk up the stairs. I knocked on Olivia's door. She opened it.

"They're here," I tell her, smiling. "If you feel uncomfortable in any way, you let me know okay?" She nods. "Alright," I take her hand. "Let's go."

~Olivia's POV~

"Everyone, I'd like you to meet Olivia." Okay maybe I’m not ready. I quickly hid behind him. He makes me feel safe."It's okay they won't bite," he said as he gave me a warm smile.

I sighed and walked to his side.

"Oh," I see a woman who I guessed is my grandmother, crying. "She's beautiful," She walked up to me. "Can I hug you?" she asked and I nod. She gave me a huge bear hug.

The man next to her was in tears as well. He hugged me and whispered that he loves me.

"Come here, niece!" A tall tattooed guy said, grinning. "I love you so much already." He hugged me tightly.

"Hello, I'm Tony and I'll be your turtle." Tony said as he smiled at me. I smiled back and he hugged me. "I'm always here to talk to, okay?" I nodded as he let go of the hug.

The last person who hadn’t hugged me yet walked up to me. "Hi! I'm Jaime! I can be your favorite and I can get you your first fake I.D." He had this goofy grin that made you just want to smile back.

"Hey!" Vic glared at him.

"I'm kidding! I'll still be your favorite though," Jaime said.

"Heeey!" Mike whined, pouting.

"Welcome to the Fuentes familia," Vic said, hugging me. Man, this familia loves to hug.

"And the Pierce The Veil familia!” Jaime said, still grinning.

I smiled at them, at my family. This is different, a good different.