15.) Hollow.

Tori

Tori

So it turns out that Andrè has an adorable six year old niece who's kick ass at soccer.

"Go Addie ! Whoo!" I stand onto my feet, cheering as she makes a goal, winning the game for her team.

"Great game kiddo." Andrè says, giving Addie a high five as her mom, Michelle, picks her up into her arms.

"You kicked some serious butt out there, little one." I tell her, smiling and putting my hand up to which she high fives me.

"You have blonde hair like me ! But it's curly like fries." She giggles as her mom puts her down.

"Hm curly fries actually sound good right now." I say, taking a strand of my hair and biting on it. That makes her giggle even harder.

"Hey, I seen you before." She says and I smile, kneeling down to her level.

"You have? Where?" I ask, genuinely interested.

"I was watching videos on my mamas phone and you were in one. Ain't nobody love doodoo dooo." She sings and I chuckle, nodding my head. "I love that song."

"Oh yeah? How'd you say it went?" I say, standing up and getting ready to sing it with her.

"Ain't nobody love doodoo dooo." She sings and I join in, trying to hold in my spurts of laughter cause she was the cutest little bean.

Everyone started clapping to the melody but Addie was the biggest joy of them all, jumping and giggling. Too cute for her own good, I swear.

Andrè

"Is that Liam?" I ask, watching as Tori tends to her vibrating phone.

After the game we went back to my parents house for celebratory pizza and ice cream. During the mist of it, Tori had branched away to the patio in the living room. I just knew something was bothering her .

"Luke." She corrects me, rubbing at her forehead" ...And, yes."

"So what happened?" I asked because clearly something happened for her to not want to be there with that Luke guy.

"Honestly he doesn't want you to be my bodyguard because he's jealous. I just think it's childish that he's letting his pride get in the way yet again. Plus there may have been a picture somewhere on the internet of us backstage at the Grammys that he's not so happy about." She explains as I pursed my lips a bit, nodding slowly.

"Oh wow. I mean I completely understand where he's coming from." I tell her.

Her eyebrow raises. "You do?"

"Yeah of course" I say kind of stretching the 'Yeah'. "I wouldn't want a handsomely stud like myself near my stunning and incredibly talented girlfriend either. Wow that felt great saying that."