4.) Exceptional.

Luke

"Hey mum, it's Luke." I speak to her over the phone which was on speaker as I stood next to Arzaylea in the airport terminal.

"Of course it is. What-you think mum doesn't know her own boy's voice by now?"

I laugh, "Of course not mum. But I am calling because I need you to please pick me up from the airport. I'll be landing at 7. I want my girlfriend to meet you and the family."

"But I've already met Tori. Remember since she was a baby? You two used to take baths together and--"

"Mom, no." I sigh, shaking my head. "Tori and I are over. I met someone else. Her name's Arzaylea."

"Ar, who? Oh, Luke, I can't keep up. Oh, and you're getting a stern talking to about all the raucous you've caused in the tabloids. "Let him find his way", mammaw said. I'm beginning to think I failed you as a mother. From the hospital scare last year to you losing out on a good, marriage material girl like Tori."

"Great." Arzaylea says quietly while pacing back and forth. "It's like there's no escaping Miss America ."

"Mom, I'm happy with Arzaylea now. Tori and I are--" I frown, spotting a set of blonde curly locks across the room. "Tori? Tori!"

Tori

So, big, huge, GIGANTIC news. . I'm going on tour ! ! It's named after my intro song on the album, the 'Where I Belong ' tour. I made sure of it that my first stop would be my second home, Sydney. I can't wait!

I was sitting down, in the lobby, waiting on the plane with my new band members. Scooter hired them to play on the road shows with me and they are awesome.

It had been another hour or so for the plane to come and I don't know if it's my mind playing tricks on me but I could've sworn I saw Luke. Yeah, right across the room. Oh my god, is that him?? .. Geez, he's looking over here.

"Tori!" He calls out, trying to get my attention.

I hesitate a little but raise my hand, smiling a little and waving. I internally groan as he gestures me over. Looking closely I could see the same girl he cheated on me with, standing right next to him.

I smirk, getting up and going over to them. He smiles and hugs me right away. I just wrap one arm around him, patting his back awkwardly .

 I just wrap one arm around him, patting his back awkwardly

"Longtime no see." He says, pulling away .

I hear the her clear her throat a bit.

"Right, uh, Tor this is Arzaylea--"

"His girlfriend." She smiles, reaching to shake my hand .

I don't shake it, instead I stare up at Luke, "Girlfriend?"

"Yeah." He shoves his hands in his pockets but before he does I noticed quickly that the tattoo of my initials were gone. Instead replaced with the initials A.R