12.) Andrè The Bodyguard.

Tori

"I love you too, mwah, bye love." I say, blowing a kiss to Luke over the phone.

I take the keys out of the ignition of my car, heading out of the car while grabbing my shoulder bag. Flipping back my blonde locks, I make my way to the Capitol Records Studio door. I take out my key card swiping it to unlock the door.

"Hey!" I get greeted at the door by a smiling Scooter. "T, how are ya, doll face?"

"I'm great and you ?" I chuckle, hanging my bag on the coat rack.

"Smooth sailing, my friend. Okay, so I have someone for you to meet." He places his hand onto my back, leading me into the lobby where an abnormally tall guy stands from the chair wearing a black suit as well as a smile. "This is my nephew, Andrè, your new bodyguard."

"A pleasure to meet you miss Kelly." Andrè speaks in a deep voice that kind of surprises me while he holds out his hand. "Tori." I smile, shaking his hand. "Whoa." I chuckle as I accidentally static shock his hand. "Sorry." I slowly let go of his hand, tucking my hand into my back pocket.

"It's no problem." He chuckles lightly, clasping his hands behind his back.

"..ookaay." Scooter interrupts, making me laugh. "Andrè, you have your first task today which is to drive Tori to the Staples Center for her Grammy Rehearsal with James. Then back to Tori's place for hair, makeup and wardrobe. Pam and I'll meet up with you guys after she's all glammed up then we'll head over to the red carpet together. I also want you guys to exchange numbers to keep in contact just in case something happens, alright?"

"Got it." Andrè nods and I smile, nodding as well.

"Alright, get out of here, you crazy kids." Scooter says as I wave him off, heading to the door with Andrè following behind.

I smile as Andrè jogs to grab my bag and slip it onto my shoulder and also opening the door for me. "Thanks."

"Just doing my job." He says and I chuckle, walking out. "So, Scoot says you're a retired basketball player?" I say, turning and walking backward.

"Mhm." The left corner of his mouth upturns.

"Why'd you stop?" I ask, furrowing my brow, in genuine curiosity.

"I got stabbed at a party 7 years ago." He says in a slight breath.

A gasp spills out of my mouth as I stare at him in shock, "Oh my god, are you serious?"

"Yes, two times. One in the leg and one in my heart. It deflated my lung." Andre explains, nodding. "I had to get multiple surgeries, spent weeks in hospitals and months of rehabilitation. And years of me telling myself to get back to training but never doing it so I just stopped. Instead, I found faith in God and I'm in my third year of college at Biola University."

"Oh wow—If you don't mind me asking, do you know who did it?" I say, cautiously.

He nods, exhaling. "He was my friend and teammate at the time. We had a petty argument over a girl then it got physical and yeah—but enough about me, let's get you to that rehearsal, pretty lady."

Luke

"Ah, Wembley Arena." I exhale, tuning up my guitar. I was laying upside down on the black sunken leather couch of the 5-star hotel the boys and I had checked into.