2.) What Happens In Vegas.

Dedicating this to adoregrnde You're ahmazing darlinggg

Luke

I smirk as I get a text, From SellyG : Hey Birthday boy. I wish I could be there to celebrate with you but I'm on a vacay 😜 So I'll come see you when I'm done.

To SellyG : Oh that's cool & have fun, love😘

"So.." Cal walks into my room.

The guys and I rented out a condo here in Vegas for the weekend. It's huge as fuck. But my problem at the moment is finding something to do for my birthday, except try and win Tori back when she comes. Which the guys doesn't know she's coming.

"Yeah? " I ask, looking over at him.

"What do you wanna do today?" He asks, leaning against the desk beside my bed.

I shrug, "Ah, nothing really. I thought I'd just chill here."

"Seriously? That's lame. You're being lame." He frowns and scoffs, "Luke, today is your 19th birthday. We're in Vegas. The "Sin City" for God's sake. We have to throw a huge party. Actually I can send out the memo on Twitter now--"

"I don't want to have a party, Cal. I mean it." I stand up from my bed.

"Okay, fine. We won't throw you a party..."

Calum

"..That you know of." I say under my breath as I watch him walk out of the room.

I soon follow after, pulling out my phone and logging into my Twitter account. I go to my DMs, pulling up Jack Barakat. Him and Alex are like a 45 minute drive from here.. It's perfect.

Hey, so I'm gonna throw Luke a surprise party tonight. This is where I need you and Alex to come in. Spread the word. Invite everyone you know. Oh and, definitely invite that one girl you introduced me to over our last tour break, Lani?😏👌 Tell her to bring her friends.

Willing or not. This'll be the night he'll never forget. I make my way into the living room, following him.

"Going somewhere Lucas?" Mikey says, pausing the video game he was playing.

Luke had grabbed his jacket and started for the door while typing at his phone. He turns, facing us. "Just going for a walk, I'll be back."

"Okay, enjoy your walk.." I wait as he walks out the door, shutting it. "Okay. Here's what's happening. Wait, where's Ash?"

"In his room talking to Bry."

"Really? Wow, they're getting serious."

They've been talking and hanging out since our tour started. It's definitely gotten a speculative response from the fans. Both good and majority bad.