10.) R is for ..Ryan?

Tori

So as part of the tabloid drama/damage control clean up, I decided—well, Luke and I decided to do a little meet and greet/housewarming party at our new place with a little mini jam session towards the end in the backyard.

This is their new place (:

I go on twitter to announce the news, @ToriKelly : ‪@Luke5SOS & I are doing a meet/greet @our new house

@ToriKelly : ‪@Luke5SOS & I are doing a meet/greet @our new house. 12 lucky fans will get the chance to meet us. 6 5sos fam & 6 Toraays‬

@ToriKelly : Just use #TandLmeetgreet and tell us what or who inspires you (: I tweet, turning my screen off and stuffing my phone into my pocket.

I turn my head to see the guys helping Luke move the couch in. "Where do you want it, Tor?" Luke grunts as they stop midway through the door.

"Um.." I cross my arms, thinking. "Where do you think, Lani?" I look over at her who was sitting on the kitchen counter, dangling her legs.

Lani squints her eyes a bit, "I don't know. I mean it could go...no—well, maybe.."

"Decide fast, I can't feel my fingers." Michael says, struggling to keep a hold of his side.

I chuckle, "Okay, over there by the window. Back facing it." I tell them and they shuffle right on in, setting it down in its place. "Yeah, that's good in front of the coffee table."

"Whoa." Luke says just as all of our phones start to go off.

I frown, pulling out my phone to see a bunch of notifications from Twitter. Everyone had used the hashtag. Wow, this is going to be harder than I thought.

"I knew you were tweeting that out I just didn't think we'd get that many responses." Luke laughs.

"How are you guys going to decide?" Cal asks.

"You guys could do a random count." Lani says, hopping off of the counter. "You said there'd be 12 fans all together coming, right?"

I nod, "Yeah, 6 of my fans and 6 of theirs."