Vol.2 Ep.11

After being captured by the White Fang, Ruby is kept under Roman's custody, who begins interrogating her while taking advantage of her inability to retaliate by sadistically taunting her. To present, the interrogation continues with Ruby being thrown across the floor by Roman.

Roman: Wow! You are much more manageable without your boyfriend and that over-sized gardening tool of yours.

Ruby gets up and charges at Roman, which he simply sidesteps, sending Ruby stumbling across the floor.

Roman: Oh man. You know, Perry, I really did need this.

Perry raises his thumb in agreement as Roman laughs. He then walks over to Ruby and aims his cane underneath her chin.

Roman: But seriously. How'd you find this place, Red?

Ruby growls and uses her Semblance to escape Roman and start running for an exit.

Roman: Whoa!

Smiling, Roman stands up, spins the cane in his hands, and aims the handle at Ruby. He fires the handle, which doubles as a grappling hook, at Ruby, catching her by her hood and allowing Roman to pull her back.

Roman: I see you've got some tricks up your sleeve! Let me make this clear: We're not through here yet.

-----Meanwhile-----

White Fang Member: Push them back! Don't let them get through the tunnels!

Onyx: And the surprises just keep coming.

Yuki: Onyx! Left Flank!

Onyx rushed towards the soldiers, where Yuki told him where they are and just swept them aside as Onyx conjure up a strong gust of sand with one wave of his hand. Another group comes out from the right, but Onyx did the same thing to them. Oobleck and the others were following up behind, with Yuki sprinting right beside Onyx, finishing off the opponents Onyx haven't knocked down yet. Fueled by his emotions for the sake of Ruby's safety, Onyx drew out his swords.

Yuki: How are we gonna find Ruby here?!

Onyx: Just keep following them! The more the enemy, the more likely the place they could be keeping Ruby.

Another group of White Fang Members charged at Onyx while he was sprinting, and Yuki activated her semblance as she dashed forward, pushing them down with ease, and Onyx continued to run. Up ahead, Onyx and Yuki saw at least three dozen of White Fang Members blocking the path, their weapons raised against them. Yuki halted in her tracks, but onyx kept charging on with a scowl on his face.

Onyx: (growls) Out of the way, you fool!

Yuki: Onyx, wait!

Reeling back his fist as Onyx kept running, he gathered a lot of Aura in it, resulting in creating a small swirl of rocks and sand around his tightly clenched fist. Just as they opened fire at Onyx, he jumped and swiftly flew up above their heads, before he slammed his fist down at the center of the group, creating a large rocky shockwave, which knocked them all out and clear the path. Onyx then continued running as he sliced his way though the caves recklessly, much to the others worry.

Yang: Onyx! What are you doing?!

Oobleck: Charging the enemy head on isn't wise!

Onyx halted his tracks and looked back to see that the rest of the team, Oobleck and Yuki had gone into cover, much to his confusion before Onyx held up a fierce expression.

Onyx: Watch me.

Onyx looked back in front of him only to be confronted with a battalion of White Fang Soldiers aiming their gun at him. Only then he fully realized why the team was on the cover.