I shook my head and cleared my throat. "I'm fine," I paused because it's been hard to focus when I now know this. "Sorry I didn't even realize. What did you say?"

Ava laughed at me and looked over at Jesse, "Sorry she does that alot." Ava sighed and I nudged her arm. Why would she tell him such things? I didn't know this guy.

"Anyways class is about to start." I smiled at Jesse, "My class is all the way up stairs. I better go."

Jesse smiled back at me and Ava and mumbled a quick goodbye before he walked away.

"Hey Scar," Ava pulled my arm to slow me down. "What is wrong with you? Why are you always zoning out?"

"You didn't see it Av?" I asked her seriously. How come I was the only one that thinks he has something to do with Adam? Doesn't she know his last name?

She shrugged, "You've been acting very strange lately." She shook her head quickly, "I'm sorry Scar but I don't know what you're talking about."

I shrugged no one ever did.

"How are things at home? Is everything okay with you and JJ?"

I snapped my head up, "Why Ava?" I couldn't believe him, did he tell her? Why else would Ava be asking me this. "Did you talk to him?"

Ava laughed and held up her hands defensively. "It's called a question." Ava took a step back from me. "Okay Scarlett you're actually scaring me so I'm gonna go to class."

And suddenly Ava was gone and I was left alone with my crazy thoughts.

---

"Scar," Zoey suddenly mummbled and I looked up at her. "Jesse seems to like you. It's a little weird."

I took a deep breath and rolled my eyes. Why was everyone always talking about Jesse? "What are you talking about Zoey?" I shrugged, "He's new to the school." I looked at everyone else around the lunch table and they had smiles on their faces. My eyes went to Jace but he didn't seem to care. "I was trying to be nice. Stop making it a big deal." I mumbled and looked at Zoey. "Can I not be nice?" I pointed over at Ava. "Av talked to him too."

Cassie looked at Zoey and sighed, then she looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile. "Scarlett it has nothing to do with you. It has to do with Jesse and his creepy self."

I let out a breath of relieve. "Thank god I wasn't the only one noticed that."

"Yeah it has nothing to do with you Scar." Megan laughed but I could tell her laugh was completely fake. "You just make everyone suddenly fall in love with you." She mumbled the last part and I'm sure everyone heard.

I looked up at Ava and she gave me a knowing look. Blake coughed to cover up his girlfriends words and quickly changed the topic. "Cassie," He exclaimed, "I'm excited for your party!"

Jace laughed beside me, "Bro I think you're a little too excited for any party."

Blake hit Jace's arm playfully and grinned. "That's not true. I've gotten alot better over the years."

Zoey chuckled and nodded her head, "That's actually really true. Remember when Blake-"

Blake coughed again and quickly said, "Can we not talk about this?" Everyone at the table laughed. "I'm excited for Cassie becuase she's turing eighteen and I'm happy for her."

Cassie smiled and gave Blake a quick hug.

---

The rest of the lunch we all chatted and laughed until the bell rang. I got up and walked with Zoey and Cassie to film class.

Cassie looked at me and laughed. "Why has Megan been so harsh towards you Sacr?"

Zoey nodded her head up and down. "I know right? What is her problem with you?"

Again thank god I wasn't the only one who was thinking the same thing. If Megan really was concread about Blake having feelings for me why would she be taking her anger out on me? I told her that Blake liked me. I never liked Blake like that, and I never will. "She thinks Blake likes me." I shrugged. "Don't ask why because I don't know either."

"That's crazy," Zoey frowned, "Blake really did like you didn't he?"

I nodded and Cassie spoke up. "I think she is just jealous of you. We all know that you like Jace not his brother."

"Try telling her that." I yelled but I quickly cleared my throat and then lowered the volume of my voice. "In a way I already saw this coming. I actually feel kind of bad because it must be kind of weird for her since we're all still friends."

As we walked into class, I suddenly looked down at my binders and I realized I had grabbed the wrong ones from my locker. "Hey guys I'll be back. I grabbed the wrong binders." Cassie and Zoey mumbled a quick okay and I left the class to get my binder before Mrs. Hutcherson ridiculed me with questions.

"Hey Scarlett," Someone whispered their voice soft. "I've missed you so much."

I slowly looked up and was shocked with who I saw standing in front of me.

---
Thank you for reading! Where are you guys from? I want to get to know my readers a little but more!

bri xoxo