"Sally." She replied, trying to wipe the dripping beer on her chin. "Don't wipe. You look sexy with it." I complimented, studying her features for a moment. With a smug smile, I leaned in closer to her. She didn't back away. My good girl for the night, I thought.

Seeing her satisfactory reaction, I licked the corner of her lips to remove the beer stains, down to her chin. Trailing my way down her neck before stopping at her most attractive area of her body. I could feel that she was getting impatient as she voluntarily snuggled closer, almost sitting on my lap. Narh, I don't really like girls who are so easy too. But who cares, she has a nice body.

Author POV

"Told you not to drink so much." Sojung who was patting the girl's back, scolded. From the aftermath of drowning herself in beer, Yuna was throwing everything up in the toilet. She isn't someone who drinks often, and she isn't that good with alcohol as well.

"Wipe your face and freshen up a bit." Sojung passed her some tissue to clean up. "I feel much better." Yuna looked into the mirror, almost not recognising herself. Why is she even drinking so much because of that bastard man?! It's not worth it.

"Are you alright alone? I need to go back and watch out for those kids. They are getting high too." Sojung sighed, rolling her eyes. "Yea, I can manage. You can go back first, unnie." I shooed her after assurance.

"Wake up, Yuna. wake up!" She slapped her own cheeks before letting out her last burp. Alcohol is killing her.

Opening the washroom door, right in her face was a couple making out. "Ew." Was the reaction she gave. Can they get a room or something? This is a public place for god sake! Apparently, her voice was loud enough for the man to hear, so he tilted his head to look at Yuna before both of their eyes widened. Not in shock, but in hatred.

"You?!" The both of them pointed at each other. "That pathetic Choi Yuna." the man derided. "Says that freaking bastard Jeon Jungkook." Yuna disdained. "You just ruined my night." Jungkook pushed Sally aside, tugging his hands into his pockets. "So did you. And mind you, it's not good to make out too often, playboy." Yuna challenged, sweeping a glance at Sally who was obviously not pleased at the fact that Yuna disturbed their make out session.

"Oh, how do you know, sweetie? Perhaps you experienced it before? Making out too often?" Jungkook teased, stepping a step closer to the female in front of him. "Sometimes, you don't need to experience it before knowing it. There is something called knowledge which you obvious do not have." Yuna shrugged, giving the taller man a sympathetic look.

"You..." Jungkook pointed his finger at this triggering girl. She is definitely getting on his nerves. "Let's not care about her already, let's go oppa." Sally, who was getting annoyed, tried to pull Jungkook away.

"Did I give you permission to call me oppa?" Jungkook's face sank, turning to the girl. "Who are you to make me listen to you? I make my own decisions. You, go back into the room." He demanded, brushed her hands off his arm. With an irritated expression, Sally stomped off.

"Heol. I hate you this kind of guys. Taking girls as toys." Yuna scoffed in dismay, and was about to turned away when she got pulled back by Jungkook. "So what if I am taking girls as toys. I do what I like because I can. I didn't give you permission to leave, so you can't." He commanded, tightening his grip around her wrist.

"Excuse me?! Who are you to demand me? I do what I like too, because I can. Let go of me now before I start screaming." Yuna struggled but he was way too strong. With a forceful pull, Yuna was sandwiched between the wall and Jungkook. He refrained her from escaping by trapping her in between his arms.

"W-What are you trying to do?! I am not like those girls in your room." Yuna panicked. This was the first time she is so close to a man. Gulping down a lump of saliva, she got a closer look at Jeon Jungkook. Indeed, very define features and very good-looking but that's not ganna change the fact that he has an ugly heart.