u

almost all of the students were shocked when the news about us being in a relationship spread around the school. honestly, i felt uneasy about it. everyone was talking about us, about me and it made me feel insecure.

so, i want to say thank you to you, hyunjin, for staying by my side until now. it may sound dramatic, but your presence gave me strength.

i never knew that the so called 'cold-hearted' boy could be so caring at the same time.

"tsk, why would hyunjin even like you? oh i know, maybe he's just playing you. i mean, i never see the two of you together at school."

seohyun stayed quiet at the other girl's comment. she wished that they would just stop bothering her but she can't deny the fact that the thought of hyunjin not actually liking her came to her mind a few times.

"seohyun! did you hear?" jeongin asked.

it was dismissal time and seohyun was just getting ready to go home when jeongin called her.

"huh? about what?"

"your boyfriend got detention because he pranked a few girls during lunch break."

"what? why would he do that? geez, i told him to at least try to not get into trouble these days. he got detention two days in a row!"

"well, he was protecting you, so you better be thankful, at least."

seohyun tilted her head a bit, "protecting me?"

"yea! the reason he got detention two days in a row is because he has been pranking or 'teaching' your bullies some lesson."

——
heyyy umm i'm gonna be busy this week due to exams and school trip, so i'd probably update reallyyyy late TT
i hope yall don't mind & i'm sorryy :(