t

we were buying ice creams at the parlour when suddenly you confessed to me. i can't believe you literally just blurted it out like that.

"hey, let's get some ice cream!" hyunjin suggested when he saw an ice cream parlor nearbyz

"well, i'm craving for one, too. so, sure! but you're paying!" seohyun replied.

"fine, i'll pay but you'll pay for our lunch later," hyunjin said.

with that, seohyun's face turned dark and hyunjin immediately added, "just kidding! oh geez, you look like you're gonna kill me or something."

"because i was about to!"

"awe, the two of you are so cute. what flavor do you lovebirds want?" the ice cream seller, who was a kind looking elder, asked.

"hmm, i'll get one scoop strawberry ice cream. what about you seohyun?" hyunjin asked while he glanced at her.

seohyun immediately answered in an exciting tone, "i'll have the chocolate one, thank you."

"alright, that'll be 8000 won."

hyunjin paid as the woman prepared their ice cream. she handed them their cups and said, "enjoy your date, kids."

"we're not—"
"thank you, we will!"

"hey! we're not dating, hyunjin," seohyun complained as she hit his arm.

"but i like you," hyunjin pouted.

"not funny."

"i wasn't joking."

"oh."

"just oh?" hyunjin asked in disbelief. "at least say it back. oh wait, you don't feel the same, huh?"

"no! i-i like you, too."

so, of course i was flustered, hyunjin! i mean, i needed time to process it in my brain first before i could respond :(