i

i asked jeongin on what did you asked about me and so i spent the whole lunch time listening to his story.

hyunjin stopped reading and recalled that moment himself.

"jeongin, do you know any girl your grade or below that's part of the dance club?"  hyunjin asked as he and his friends are hanging out at their usual cafe.

"you're the one who is in the club. why are you asking me?"

"aye, hyunjin! are you trying to hit on a hoobae?" jisung teased.

"uh, you could say it like that," hyunjin answered as if it wasn't a big deal.

"let me help!" felix said as he started thinking of the girl members, "well, there's jeon somi, uh, noh hyojung, jin hyeonju..."

"my friend, moon seohyun, is also there," jeongin added.

"that's all?"

"as far as i remember yea. the others are either our sunbae or same grade," felix replied.

hyunjin started to ponder. who could it be?

the popular, jeon somi?
noh taehyun's sister, noh hyojung?
the innocent and pretty jin hyeonju?
or the dark horse moon seohyun?

"which one of those likes to practice alone at the third floor practice room?" hyunjin asked.

"your ideal type is so specific. who practices at that room? it's 'abandoned'," jisung commented only to receive a glare from hyunjin, "i practice there at times, okay."

"my friend does too. i heard from her best friend, soeun, she goes there often recently," jeongin replied.

then it all clicked to hyunjin.