~Chapter 25~

TAE'S POV

'We need to talk,' I say sitting down beside Y/N. I wanted to know everything. Every single detail about what happened all those years ago. I know she said she doesn't want to tell us yet but I have to find out. I need to know who was there and what happened.

'What do you want Tae?' Y/N asks pulling herself up so that she was leaning against her head board.

'Tell me everything about what happened all those years ago. I need to know. I need to know who was there and what happened. Every single detail I need to know,' I tell her looking into her eyes. She looked scared. She looked angry. I knew she wouldn't want to tell me. It's a horrible past to remember.

'I can't tell you,' she says coldly. Why was she being like this? she wasn't like that before.

'Why not? I know it was a horrible experience, but you need to tell me,' I desperately say hoping that she'll tell me.

'Why should I?' she asks looking at me with hatred in her eyes.

'Because I am your brother and I should know what happened and try and help you through this,' I say.

'You weren't there when I needed you so how can you help me now?' she asks coldly.

'I'm sorry I wasn't there. I want to he-' she cuts me off.

'Cut the bullshit! Everyone is the same! Give me my wheelchair. I want to go to the garden,' she says angrily. I hand her her wheelchair and help her get on. I didn't want to argue with her. She sounded quite angry. She goes out and luckily we made her the ramp otherwise she would be shouting at us again. She goes downstairs and then outside.

I was silently following her and she went to the part of the garden with all the roses. I watched her every move. 

She went over to the black, blue and dark red roses. It confused me because they are the rare ones and the ones with a quite deep meaning, especially the blue and black one. She picked one from each of those colours. I got worried because the roses have thorns and it hurts picking them. But I guess she is used to the pain.

I looked at her hand and it was dripping blood onto her legs. She laid down the red and black rose on her legs and held the blue rose. She then brought the rose down to her arm and pressed it onto her wrist. She pulled the rose across her wrist and there was now blood flowing down her arm. I was about to go up to her when she started speaking. She sounded sad, angry, confused. I stayed and listened to what she is saying.

'Eomma, appa. Why did you keep me alive? Why did you make me survive and not my little sister? I should've been with you, up there. All those years ago, but you kept me alive. why? Don't you see what is happening to me? Look at what I've become. I'm a monster! I nearly killed Jimin! I'm a monster! I can't control her! Please. Help me and get her away from me! I can't deal with this! If you don't get her away I will stab myself to get away from this hell! I just want a peaceful life...' Y/N says crying. She was now looking at the roses on her legs. She picked them up and placed them down onto the floor.

I quickly run back to the house and look for the boys. I have to tell them about what I heard. I need to find out what she is talking about.

YOUR POV

I went back inside after I stayed a few more minutes in the garden.

I wanted to know why eomma and appa kept me alive. I also want them to get rid of her. I don't want her hurting anyone. She already nearly killed Jimin, Tae and Jungkook.

I went to the kitchen to look for a little snack.

When I arrived there The boys were already sitting at the table talking. I went straight past them and to the fridge. I looked through and found some chocolate. I grabbed it and went back to the boys. The looked at me with worried and questioning looks.

'What's up with you guys?' I ask eating the chocolate. Jimin tried to grab some but I slapped his hand away. I tried to say, 'That's my chocolate!' but instead said, 'Thas mu thoclat!' which made the boys chuckle.

'Can you please tell us everything. Every single thing about your past life. We want to know,' Seokjin says.

'Ok fine. You guys really want to know what happened those years ago,' I say. The all nod in sync.

'One thing you guys need to now about me is...

That I am dead. I was killed,' I say looking at them.