~Chapter 14~

JIMIN'S POV

We were looking all over the house for Y/N but we couldn't find her anywhere.

'If our boss finds out about this then we are all dead,' Hoseok says.

'We know Hoseok! He warned us many times,' Namjoon says annoyed and hits the back of his head.

VRRRRRR VRRRRR

I grabbed my phone and checked who texted me.

'It's Y/N. She just sent me her location and that's it,' I say out loud.

'Let's GOOOOOOO,' Jungkook says running outside to the car. We all followed him to the car.

'Let me see the address,' Jin says before grabbing my phone.

'Oh no. She isn't at a good street,' he quietly says but I still here him.

'What's bad about the street?' I ask worried.

'That's the street where people drive really fast because there is no speed limit. Mostly teenage boys drive there but some adults as well. It's not a good place to be,' Jin explains starting the car and driving quite quickly to the street.

It didn't take long to get there and once we arrived there was a crowd of people in front of a car. I started panicking and ran out the car. I pushed through the crowd and immediately fell to the floor beside the person.

'No. No please don't let this be true. Why did she do this? WHY!' I cry holding onto her. I was about to grab my phone when someone stopped me.

 I was about to grab my phone when someone stopped me

(Pretend that's Jimin. I couldn't find one where he wasn't smiling while crying)

'We already called the ambulance. They'll be here soon,' a young woman says. I look up at her and I could see that she has been crying.

 I look up at her and I could see that she has been crying

'Are you ok?' I ask.

'Yeah. It's just that I haven't seen her in years and now I see her and I saw her run in front of the car. I shouted at her to stop but she didn't listen. I knew her life was horrible but I didn't know it was so bad that she wanted to die,' the woman explains. She looks around my age. I want to know more about her and what she knows about Y/N.