~Chapter 11~

Jimin kept coming closer to your face until he was only a few inches away from your face. Millions of things were going through your head, so you didn't know what to do.

You really think he's going to kiss you? Wow you have such a sad life thinking about that. Oh wait, you have a sad life anyway.

You just rolled your eyes at that comment. Jimin was still only a few inches away from your face and he just kept staring at your.... your lips. Jimin was now about 2cm away from your lips.

Move your bloody head! He's just messing with you. He won't kiss an ugly bitch like you! You just make their life worse!

You couldn't bear it so you moved your head sideways.

'I'm sorry... I have to go. I'll be in my room,' you say standing up. You left the room and made sure they didn't follow you and that they don't see you go a different direction than your room.

You went to the back of the house and went out the door. I climbed the wall and walked somewhere far away from the house. Suddenly you felt like there was someone behind you. You turned around and found a man standing there, you could sense that he had a weapon on him.

Don't defend yourself. He'll kill you, it'll be good for everyone. Just stand there and don't do anything.

You just stood there looking at the man. You couldn't see his face but that didn't bother you. After a few seconds he pulled you towards him and lashed out at something behind you. He held onto you tightly while he attacked whatever was behind you. You were confused to why he didn't attack you.

You freed yourself from him and turned around to see what he attacked. You gasped staring at who he killed, your heart broke.

'You're safe now. Come with me. I'm one of you and I've been looking for you for years,' the man says.

'You're not one of me! You just killed someone I haven't seen in years! She was my best friend until I had to leave! YOU JUST KILLED MY BEST FRIEND!!!' you shout punching the man's chest.

'You really don't remember me. You also don't know how many people changed. She was going to kill you!' the man says grabbing your left wrist.

'Leave me alone! I don't want to go with you!' you shout trying to hide your pain. He didn't let go, he held onto your wrist tighter. You were thinking of how you could get him off you and thats when you froze. His hand was slowly releasing your wrist and he started moving back.

'Be careful. I have more control over mine than you have over yours,' he says.

'You don't have any. I am the only one that is still alive that has them,' you say now becoming more control over your powers.

'And how would you know that?' he asks.

'Because I know when someone is lying or not, I can tell when there are people near me, I can tell when someone has a weapon or not, I have the powers and no one else does,' you say now deciding to put his hoodie back. The person there shocked you, it made you loose control over your powers and drop him.

'OW! I guess you remember who I am. Did you miss me? I can't believe you forgot that you have brother,' He says walking towards you.

'W-Where have you been when mum and dad died? Where were you? Everyone is dead, or left me,' you say hugging your brother.

'Yes I know they died, left you, but I was busy with my work. After I found out what happened I went off to look for you. I wanted to protect you but I couldn't because I couldn't find you,' he says.

'I can't believe you're back, Mark. But I need to go back to the house. I've probably made them all worried,' you say releasing the hug.

See you even know that you make them worried, even tho you are nothing.