~Chapter 10~

(^That's how you kinda look like. Not with that hair colour tho^)

You woke up in a different room. You looked around the room and it looks like a boys room. It definitely doesn't look like your room.

Suddenly an arm wrapped around your waist and pulls you closer to them. You became wide eyed and you wanted to know who it was. You looked at the persons arm and it doesn't look like anyones arm except:

'Jimin? Why am I in your bed?' you ask him softly.

'Hmmm. A few more minutes,' Jimin says sleepily. His voice gave you chills.

'Jimin? Wake up,' you say trying to get Jimin off you. Eventually you did but Jimin still didn't wake up. 'Ugh. I really didn't want to do this,' you said before jumping on top of Jimin and lightly hitting his chest.

'Huh? Why are you on top of me?' Jimin asks in his husky morning voice. You somehow found that incredibly sexy.

'I'm waking you up. And yes I actually didn't want to because now my legs and arm hurt a lot. Also why am I in your room?' You ask now standing next to Jimin's bed a bit in pain.

Jimin grabs your waist and pulls you down to sit on his bed. 'I don't want my pretty girl in pain. Also you passed out in the dance room and Silver occupied your whole bed so I brought you here.' Jimin's still hugging your waist.

'Don't you have more spare rooms?' you ask ignoring that Jimin said 'my pretty girl'.

'Nope we don't. Please lay back down it was comfortable,' Jimin says falling back asleep and pulling on your waist.

'No Jimin. We need to wake up. Also I want to know what happened in the dance studio, I don't know what happened after you finished singing,' you say getting out of Jimin's grip ad walking out the room to get changed.

This woke Jimin up completely. He was confused why you didn't know what happened after they sang.

Once Jimin got changed he went downstairs to the others.

'Was Y/N with you?' Hoseok asked. He nodded.

'Why didn't you bring her to her room?' Jungkook said smirking.

'You can wipe that smirk straight off your face. I didn't bring her to her room because Silver took her whole bed,' Jimin says sitting down on the seat next to Hoseok. 'Also Y/N doesn't remember what happened after we sang. I think she thinks she passed out then but she didn't. It's really confusing. She was awake but doesn't remember what she did.'

'Yeah that's strange. But she also didn't seem herself. She seemed like... like a different person. It was her alright but she didn't act like herself,' Namjoon says. Then you came downstairs in a jumper. Namjoon was wondering why you were wearing a jumper when it was quite warm. You also looked very pale. Then it hit him.

YOUR POV

I went back to my room to get changed. I looked through my wardrobe and picked an outfit.

 I looked through my wardrobe and picked an outfit