Dinah

After changing my outfit for the third time I stood in front of the mirror then smiled at myself as I was a lot happier with this fit than the last two as I took in a deep breath then tried to relax my nerves for some reason I was hella nervous and that wasn't like me cause I've never been the type to be all in my thoughts about anything.

I shook my head as I looked at my outfit yet once again as I had decided to wear my peach colored ripped jeans and a white off the shoulders cropped top and my brown sandals as I pulled my hair into a bun. I sprayed on my smell good then slipped on my necklace, earrings, and watch then grabbed my small MCM clutch put what I needed inside then grabbed my phone off the charger then slipped it into my back pocket then made my way down the stairs grabbing my keys off the rack.

I decided to stand outside and wait on him to come through as I made my way out the front door then locked it behind me as I took a seat down on the steps as I pulled my phone out and decided to browse for a little while as I waited on August to come through.

My nerves were still literally all over the place and I needed to find something to do to get my nerves calmed the best way that I could. I didn't understand why my nerves were getting the best of me because I've never been the type to at all be nervous when it came to the opposite sex.

I've always been pretty mellow and myself whenever it came to guys approaching me and wanting to get to know me, but for some reason August had me being a lot different I changed my clothes for the third time not even sure about what I had put on my body.

I shook my head as I found me something to listen to on Pandora as I waited for the time being. Right, when it got ready to play the third song he pulled up in my driveway and I swear my heart was pounding a mile a minute through my chest.

I took in a deep breath as I stood to my feet then straightened out my clothes as moments later he opened the door then closed it as he made his way over towards me with a smile planted on his face as I gave him a once over and smiled as he looked good.

"How are you doing today beautiful?" he quizzed as he looked at me.

"I'm doing fine thanks for asking handsome" I say to him with a smile.

"No problem at all love you ready to go?" he quizzed as he looked into my eyes.

"Yeah, I am" I say to him as he nodded his head then grabbed my hand then walked me over towards the car then opened the door for me then helped me in.

Once I was in good he closed the door behind me then got in as he pulled out of my driveway then made his way down the street towards the highway as he looked over at me then smiled followed by me doing the same as my heart was still beating a mile a minute.

"So, love where would you like to eat at?" he quizzed as he looked at me briefly.

"We could eat at Bahama Breeze" I say to him with a smile.

"Alright, you like that place too huh?" he asked me as he kept his eyes on the road.

"Yeah, I do I haven't eaten there in so long though cause I'm always busy doing something" I say to honestly as I took in a deep breath then looked out the window.

"Yeah, I haven't ate there in a while either, so I'm actually kinda glad you suggested it so that's where we are going to go" he says with a light chuckle.

"Yeah, so are you working on any new projects or anything?" I quizzed as I looked over at him.

"Yeah, I'm working on my new album how about you?" he quizzed as he looked at me briefly.