August

It's been three weeks since the last time I've hung out with Dinah, but outside of that we've been talking a lot either it be on the phone, FaceTime, or texting, and I had her on my brain, so I decided to hit her up and see what she was getting into.

"Hey, what's good August" she answered on the third ring.

"I'm good actually I had you on my brain, and just wanted to call you and see if you wanted to go out somewhere or something?" I quizzed as I ran my hands through my hair waiting on her answer.

"Aww, August had me on his brain how cute" she says with a chuckle.

"Yeah, but what's good what you say?" I quizzed as I was still waiting on her answer.

"Well, Mr. August we can go somewhere it doesn't matter to me actually" she says to me with a chuckle.

"Alright, cool so how about I swing through and pick you up and we can hit up a place to eat and then go from there?" I say to her as I cleared my throat.

"Alright, I'll shoot you my address and we can go from there" she says to me as she took in a deep breathe.

"Alright, bet let me take me a shower and then I'll be there just make sure you text me your address love" I say to her causing us both to share a little laugh.

"Alright, I gotchu I'm about to take me a shower as well I'll see you in a few" she says to me causing me to nod my head.

"Alright, I'll see you in a minute" I say to her as we both said goodbye then hung up.

I got up from the bed then made my way over towards my drawer then grabbed me a pair of Ralph Lauren briefs and my wife beater then made my way into the bathroom as I flipped on the light then closed the door behind me then sat my stuff on the counter then turned on the shower.

After I turned on the shower I grabbed my toothbrush then applied my toothpaste then began to brush my teeth after I was done with that I rinsed my mouth out then washed my face as I then pulled my hair into a ponytail then removed my clothes then threw them into the dirty clothes hamper then stepped inside the shower to handle my business.

Once I finished up in the shower I shut the water off then stepped out as I grabbed my towel then began to dry off. After I was completely dry I hung my towel back up then put on my briefs and my wife beater then made my way out of the bathroom as I walked over towards my drawer then grabbed me a pair of socks then slipped those on as well as I made my way over towards my closet to try to figure out what I was going to wear.

After a minute of searching I grabbed a pair of black jeans slipped those on then grabbed my black New York Black Yankees Jersey then put that on then button it down as I grabbed my black Timbs then put those on then put on my gold Rolex, diamond stud earrings, and my two Gold chains.

After I finished that I pulled my hair out of a ponytail then combed and brushed it as I added some moisturizer to it then decided to wear it down and curly for today cause I honestly didn't feel like doing shit to it.

Once I was done I grabbed some cash then grabbed my phone as I saw that Dinah had text me her information causing a smile to form on my face as I shot her a text to her know that I was on my way. I walked back over towards my dresser then sprayed on my I Am King of the Night cologne by Sean John then made my way out of my room down the stairs then grabbed my keys off the rack then made my way out the front door as I closed the door behind me then locked it behind me.

I walked over towards my car then hit the alarm as I hopped in closing the door behind me as I plugged my phone up to the Aux once I crunk my car up connected it to Pandora found something to listen to then pulled out of the driveway as I made my way down the street towards the freeway to get to Dinah's house leaving me within my thoughts as I wondered how this day was going to turn out between us.