Dinah

I sighed soon as I set foot into the meeting room then took a seat as I rolled my eyes then ran my hands over my face as I hoped like hell this shit would go by very quickly so I could go home take me a shower and find me something to eat.

I continued to sit there as I waited on everyone to come into the room to figure out why in world they even called me in here to begin with.

I should be at home enjoying my week off, but nope my managers want to call me in at the last minute quickly killing my vibe.

"So, Dinah how is your day going so far?" My assistant asked me as I looked at her.

"Do you seriously honestly want me to answer that question?" I say to her causing her to chuckle a little bit as I shook my head then ran my hands over my face.

"It'll be over before you know it mami look at it like that" she says to me causing me to nod my head.

"I hope so cause I would love to enjoy my week off because I deserve it" I say to her causing her to smile as everyone finally gathered in then took their places.

"Good afternoon Ms. Dinah how are you?" The head manager over the company asked me causing me to fake a smile.

"I'm doing just fine thank you and yourself? I asked him causing him to lightly smile.

"Well, I'm doing very fine thank you but I'm pretty sure you're trying to figure out what this last minute meeting is about right?" He asked me causing me to nod my head.

"Yes, that would be greatly appreciated" I say to him causing him to smile.

"Well, Ms. Dinah we have come up with the move of a lifetime for you and I wanted to bring it up to you in person" he says to me causing me to nod my head as I wondered what this could be.

"Okay, enlighten me" I say to him causing him to smile as he cleared his throat.

"Well, we thought of another tour for you to do and we're in the works of getting it set up for you to work with one of the hottest male artists in the game right now" he says to me causing me to raise my eyebrow.

"And when did you have plans on making this happen? Because I just got off a tour and I am supposed to be enjoying my well deserved week off so I hope this tour isn't going to be no time soon?" I say to him causing him to clear his throat.

"Oh no Ms. Dinah this certainly won't be like the last time and again I am greatly sorry for placing that on you like that" he says to me causing me to nod my head as I took in a deep breath.

"Good cause if you would have told me otherwise you weren't going to like me too well" I simply stated causing everyone in the room to chuckle, but they failed to realize that I was dead ass.

Anyways, they continued to go over different things they had in mind for me and they let me know that they would let me know when they got everything set up for my next tour in four to five months.

I was happy about some of the events they had set for me to do, and I was super excited to go back home and do a lot of different things for the community.

I love to give back to where I'm from because I know what's it is like to struggle due to my father being a single father taking care of three kids on his own I knew what it was like to not really have much.

I sighed as I thought about my father and how much I missed him sadly he passed away three years ago before my career blossomed to what it is now. I bit down on my bottom lip as I made my way out the lobby as I tried to fight back the tears that were trying to escape my eyes.

I knew he was looking down on me super proud of the beautiful mature woman I grew up to be. I will admit when I first got into the game I was naive and didn't know too much of anything, but my father was the one that kept me out of harm's way from those whom didn't have the right heart when it came to my career.

It was because of him that I learned how to grow a backbone and learned not to take anyone's mess. If it wouldn't have been for that I have the slightest clue as to where my career would be.

Anyways, I made my way over towards my car as I hit the alarm then hopped inside as I closed the door behind me then crunk my car up then pulled out the lot as I decided to grab me something quick to eat from Whataburger.

After I got my food I made it home then took me a shower then ate them cleaned up around my house then got in the bed as I grabbed my phone then decided to call up my best friend Normani to see what she was up to.

After about three rings she picked the phone up all cheerful causing me to laugh because I loved my best friend she's been there for me throughout it all and I wouldn't trade my bestie for no one.

"So, bestie how are you enjoying your time off?" She asked me causing me to sigh.

"Girl, it's alright I guess you can say although I had to go to the recording office to go to a last minute meeting that the head manager came up with at the last minute" I say as I rolled my eyes.

"Girl, what the hell I would've been so pissed on the real." She says causing me to chuckle.

"Girl, pissed ain't even what I was; I was annoyed as hell cause I was going to go get my nails and hair done, but I guess I can just simply do that tomorrow" I say with the shrug of my shoulders.

"True, we can hang out tomorrow if you like considering I don't have nothing else better to do" she says with a laugh causing me to laugh.

"Girl, tell me about it you need to find something to do with your life go out sometimes and live a little" I say to her causing her to chuckle.

"Well, look at you trying to tell me to get out and live a little what about you miss thing?" She says to me causing me to laugh.

"Yeah, I know but boo you know I get out way more than you so what's good?" I say to her causing her to laugh as we continued to have our conversation and planned out what we were going to do for the week.

After we finished talking on the phone I plugged my phone up to the charger then got under the covers watched a little TV then called it a day leaving me with a smile on my face.