Boyf Riend

♡ fluff ♡

⚠ get ready for a plot twissle ⚠

Jeremy took a glance at the ring... He didn't pay too much attention to it, but he saw a memory of when they first put them on.

Jeremy ran through the snowy sidewalk to Michael, panicking. "I can't find it!" He exclaimed. Michael looked at him confused, "find what?" Jeremy grabbed Michael's hand and ran back to a bench. "IT'S NOT THERE!!" Jeremy freaked out. Michael hugged Jeremy from the side. "Hey, whatever it was, I'm sure it's ok." Jeremy calmed down. "Oh! I have an idea!" He said, grabbing Michael's hand and practically dragging him to a jewelry store. Michael looked super confused.. Meanwhile Jeremy had just bought two rings and made his way out of the store and back to walking down the sidewalk.

Time passed, Michael and Jeremy had finished their little "roundabout town" date. But Jeremy pulled Michael over to the entrance of a garden. Light shining through the gate. Christmas carols in the background. He took out the rings. He looked up at Michael, lovingly. "This is just.. A little present for you. A christmas present.. for us." Jeremy smiled, gently lifting one of Michael's hands and sliding the ring on his ring finger. Michael watched as he did, a light smile on his lips. "A symbol of our friendship. Of our love. Of the fact that no matter what, we will be there for each other." Jeremy continued, still holding Michael's hand up. Michael took the second ring and looked into Jeremy's eyes. "A symbol of our long history. Of our dreams. A sign to show that, no matter how bad the situation is, we still get through it." Michael said. He gently lifted Jeremy's hand and fastened the ring on his ring finger. "Something to show how our love is never ending." Jeremy said, smiling more. "Something to show that we never leave each other behind." Michael muttered, smiling back at Jeremy. "For our heartbeats to beat in sync."

"And for our voices will sing together."

Michael closed the 1 centimeter gap between his and Jeremy's lips. Their hands were intertwined. Their scarf surrounding them both. The snow drifting down and creating speckles in their hair.

The rings eventually became marriage rings.

He's gone now.
And soon they'll be silenced next to each other.

//; another response to an rp ;\\