Chapter 30 (Such A Kid)

(A/n)

I'm fucking offended.

(Y/n's pov)

I'm not going to go after Maurice. Instead, I'm going to take care of myself since he isn't here to do so.

I turn on my heel and make my towards the kitchen. I found some wine and make myself a glass before going to the bathroom.

I run a bath and light some candles. I also play the best record I could find out of Boy's collection. He has some weird shit.

(Maurice's pov)

I walk swiftly around, not really having a destination. I ignore the monsters that try to approach me. It might seem rude, but they looked like they understood in a way.

I climb the stairs to some kid's room and enter. I look around to see a space themed bedroom. The kid sleeping in the bed is a little red head boy.

I stare at him for a moment before grabbing a toy spaceship from the ground. I sit down on his desk chair and twirl around in it.

I realize something then.

What the fuck am I doing? I'm getting mad over nothing.

(Y/n) picked me. She picked me. The fucking monster that ruined her life.

How could I get this upset when I have the most amazing girl? I fucking love her. I'm in love with her.

I get up quickly, giving myself a head rush. I shake my head and run to the side of the bed. I grab a planet hanging from the ceiling and throw it at the kid's head.

I go under the bed and back into the Underworld before the ginger kid can see me, bringing the spaceship with me.

(Y/n's pov)

I hum softly to the song and take a sip of the wine. I feel relaxed. I feel sexy. I feel....horrible.

Why isn't his ass back yet. I huff before setting my glass down. I get out of the tub and grab an extra ass robe from the closet, putting it on. I grab my glass of wine and make my way to the record player in the bedroom.

I change the song and close my eyes in happiness. I hardly notice the door swing open.

"Damn," I hear a voice coming from the door. I look over to see Maurice with a toy rocket ship in his hands.

I raise an eyebrow at him and set down my glass of wine next to the record player.

Maurice gulps and makes his way towards me, holding out the toy. "I got this for you." I try to keep myself from laughing as I take the rocket from his hands.

"Do you have anything else for me?" I ask and set the rocket down before crossing my arms over my chest.

Maurice looks into my eyes. "I'm deeply sorry, (Y/n). I know that getting pissed over that is dumb. You picked me and I need to appreciate that. It takes a lot to leave your life behind." As he says this a grin slowly grows on my face.

"Will you forgive me?" Maurice asks, obviously trying not to smirk. I don't speak and instead wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him deeply.

I close my eyes and he kisses back, placing his hands on my hip and lower back.

I slowly take off his vest and he helps me. Maurice seems to get impatient with me taking off his clothes. He kicks off his shoes, making me giggle against his lips.

I pull away from him a bit to unbutton his shirt before just taking it off. Maurice smiles down at me as I do this before kissing my neck softly.

I hum contently as I slowly go from standing to laying down on the bed. Maurice stands between my hips, looking down at me.

I try to gulp my nerves down and shove them somewhere else. It's going to happen tonight. Finally. Good thing I shaved.

Maurice takes off his shirt and grabs my hips scooting me up, so he can get on the bed also. I place my hand on his face as he kisses me.

I slowly pull away to look at him. He opens his mouth to say something, but hesitates.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Uh..." He looks like a deer caught in headlights. "Did you take a shower?" He asks quickly, referring to my wet hair.

I sigh softly, but nod. "I wanted to take care of myself," I say softly, making him smirk.
He stared at the robe intensely probably trying to somehow see the robe.

"You're such a kid," I say with a giggle and slip his pants

"And you're such a babe," Maurice says with a wink before I slam my lips against his again.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 14, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

My Little Monster(Maurice x Reader fan fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें