Chapter 18 (Tent)

(Y/n's pov)

I feel something wet on my chest which makes me slowly wake up. I look down to see Maurice drooling on my tit, making me chuckle softly. He was drunk last night, but not a total wreck. I honestly kinda wanna see him piss drunk.

Maurice rested his head on my boob while drooling on my cleavage. My shirt was rather thin, so I can feel how wet it is. His arms are wrapped around my waist while mine are hugging his head lightly.

I poke Maurice's cheek softly, he only grumbles softly in his sleep. "Maurice," I say softly, but after he doesn't budge I get an idea. I'll just fuck with him for a moment.

I take Maurice's arms off of me and put my hands behind his neck and head, placing his head on the pillow. "Maurice?" I try one more time, getting a grumble out of him.

I smirk softly and lean down to his face, examining it. I slowly put my lips to behind his ear, kissing it softly. I hear Maurice mumble something as I bite the skin gently. 

I back away from Maurice to see him slowly opening his eyes. He looks at me with sleepy eyes, looking quite confused. "Good morning," I whisper, giggling softly at how tired he looks.

Maurice doesn't say anything as he slowly puts his hand to my cheek. What is he doing now? I bite my lip, but Maurice grins softly. "I have a massive fucking headache," he says.

I laugh at him, thinking he was going to say something romantic. Maurice grins wide at my laugh. "That was very romantic," I say sarcastically while smiling brightly.

Maurice fake blushes. "I mean, I try." I smile at him before leaning down. He meets me half way, connecting our lips. I close my eyes, moving my lips with his while I put my hand on chest.

I slowly pull away, but I still keep my face close to Maurice's. "Should I get you medicene now?" I ask softly which makes Maurice chuckle. "Yes please," he whispers, giving me that look again. That look makes my knees weak. He knows what it does to me.

(Maurice's pov)

I watch as (Y/n) walks away before actually start freak the fuck out. I had a huge tent on my lap. I really need to learn how to control myself. Thank God it was covered by the blanket and she didn't see it.

I roll onto my back and shove my face into the pillow. Just think about dead cats and naked grandmas. It doesn't work.

I hear (Y/n) come back from the kitchen to get water. I groan softly to myself before looking up. (Y/n) bends down and hands me the water and a pill. I quickly take it, avoiding her gaze.

"You drooled on my tit, Maurice," she laughs, sitting down in front of me. I laugh at myself, looking at her shirt. "Sorry," I say with a smile. "How bad was I last night?" I asked, hoping I didn't do anything dumb.

"You were actually pretty good," (Y/n) replies, looking into my eyes. "It was cute," she says and smiles to herself. I grin at her, biting my lip softly. That boner has gone down by now. Thank God.

I really want to ask (Y/n) to be my girlfriend, but I want it to be special. I want to plan something. I have an idea of what to do.

"(Y/n)?" I ask softly. She looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "Can you take you somewhere tonight? Somewhere special?" I ask, gaining a grin from (Y/n). "Of course," she replies before looking at me curious. "Where to?" she asks. I grin at her before answering," It's a surprise."

I start to piece together the plan, looking in a daze. "Are you okay?" (Y/n) asks, giving me a confused look. I snap out of it and smile nervously. I nod before standing up. "I actually have to..." I try to think of an excuse to leave as I slowly walk to the door, grabbing my blue shirt from the couch. "..... Help my friend with some moving,"  I say quickly, opening the door and giving her a sweet smile.

(Y/n) just looks more confused as i slowly walk out the door, chuckling softly. I can now prepare for tonight.