Mickey's Transformation

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Bing Bong looked smacked the moment he caught sight of the visionary. Everyone followed his reaction. Upon seeing her at her fullest potential, both Quasimodo and Robin both bowed their heads in respect.

"You've come back, dear lady." Robin smiled at her.

"You're as stunning as the sunset..." Woody gaped.

Even Libertas gave a regal bow of her head. Quasimodo could feel a tear well up in the corner of his eye.

"How we've missed you..." he whispered in a voice so full of sorrow for the turmoil the girl was experiencing.

"We have come to safest part of the Kingdom and now the time has come now that my strength has returned."

Gently, she knelt down with the worried girl and met with Bing Bong's eyes who was still stunned by what he was seeing.

"I-is that really you, Joy...?" he uttered, deeply confused because he honestly didn't recognize her anymore.

"As I always was." she smiled at him before taking his hand, allowing him to join Sarah who was cradling the pouch.

"Please, he can't be like this anymore. He's not himself at all."

The fawns tried to press in to see what the girl was holding.

"He actually bit me."

The ever so calm Fairy took out her wand, gently although it made the Imaginary flinch. Over the shaking pouch and the angry squeaking, she touched the mere tip to it before softly speaking a poetic incantation.

From the curse, shall he evade ... To the form that will never fade...

Sarah gasped and almost dropped the pouch as something began to happen as soon as the Fairy lifted her wand away from it. The tiny mouse stopped struggling and the moment he stopped his coat began to light up and his body began to grow. Sarah had to shut her eyes along with the others before she began to feel like she was holding someone in her arms as it grew bigger to almost half of her size. When she opened her eyes again, she saw that she held a black and white form and as soon as the light died away, there was the familiar and animated body of Mickey, only the fur over his head and round ears were ruffled in disarray and the Fairy changed the pouch into a purple blanket to cover him. His face was strained with agony as if he was in some sort of torment and he gripped the girl's shirt as he gave a tiny sob.

"Give him some air, guys!" Woody warned the others and they stepped back.

"What's wrong with him?" Bing Bong genuinely asked. "He looks hurt!"

"Mickey?" Sarah tried to get her transformed friend to snap out of it. "I-it's me! We're all here, Mickey..."

"We're all here." Robin chimed in, followed by the rest. "We're all here..."

Even the fawns tried to help by licking him and nuzzling him, in hopes that he would open his eyes. A tear fell from the Mouse's eye before he finally began to realize where he was. Wide eyed, he gazed up at Sarah, the girl who helped him. Sarah was amazed and was getting very emotional at the fact that it was all true.

"Remain still, dear king. You have been freed from a terrible curse. You are not alone, Mickey Mouse." the Fairy spoke while she overlooked the entire scene.

"Where... where am I?" Mickey finally spoke, referring to all of them, in the most saddest voice.

He gazed at them all, looking scared and worried. That frightened Robin and Quasimodo but they knew how to approach the situation.