what?

No this isn't a joke and yes I am adding some references to his hobobros yt channel and yes Kevin might be here too (for like a secend) sooo yeah
Smg4)
I sat there editing the Colosseum episode with smg3. I kinda wondered what he felt like in my episodes... Maybe instead of Mario coming into my house maybe I can to to the castle.... I let out a sigh. "Hey bro what's wrong?" Kevin asked. "Oh uh nothing..." I lied. He shrugged and left. Suddenly Mario pulled me into my computer.

(After a while)
Uhhhg my head..
Where?.. Am I?
I looked around. I'm at the castle?
I looked around. "SMG4! How'd you get here when I pulled the imposter in?" Mario questioned. "That was... Uhg you're too dumb to understand."

Peach and Luigi were heard in the hallway. Mario started blabing about fighting smg3. He's not really a bad guy ... I think he's just hella jealous. "Shut up Mario no gives a fuck," I sighed. He replied with a "oooOooh yeeeEAaaaah." I turned to look at him and of course he was naked and covered in spaghetti. Ew.

I rolled my eyes and left the room. I then went to check out the place. "Woah" I was looking at the castle. "This place isn't a complete wreck!" I said getting a weird look from peach. I ran out and looked everywhere. (Now remember he only did videos in this one the next he's probably going to be the smg4 that is in the videos)

I accidentally ran into someone. "Hey watc-" we both stoped. "Smg3" "smg4" we said at the same time. Fuck. My face went a dark pink. Just to ruin the moment Mario runs around us saying "pingus" over and over again. (Can't be a smg4 thing with out pingus. *insert troll face please*)
I threw spaghetti to get him away from us. "I hate that guy" smg3 says. I laugh "me too". We both just kind of blushed. "Sooo... Uh maybe you wanna hang out sometime?" he said nervously. "Sure. Anything to get away from mario," I said with a smile. He nodded and ran off.
Wait
What did I just agree to?