A wedding!

My newest friend JJ helped me with the idea if this small shot so this parts fluff, might make a pt 2 but idk))

Four smiled at three across the table, fiddling with the ring case under the table. Three sighed softly at four smiling back. "This is perfect Four." He said looking out the restaurant window. It was more then just perfect, it was planned. "Heh heh well who knew there was such a perfect place out there?" The sun had just began to set as he pulled out the ring box, still just out of sight of three. "Look at the way the skys light hits the water..." Three smiled thinking four was watching with him. Actually he was kneeling right beside him now. "Three, can i ask you something?" Three turned slightly before gasping under his breath. Four continued with a smile. "Will you marry me?" Three smiled more before nodding and holding his hand out. "Yes four yes I'll marry you!" He said right before tackling him and kissing his face all over.

After months of planning the day finally arrived. Four was done getting ready, now he anxiously waits on the altar. Three was still getting ready and the service was just about to start. Luigi and Mario stood behind him, reaching for their tissues just in case luigi starts to cry. Meggy on the other hand, looked ready to beat someone up if they so much as moved. Then the flower dog came down, eggdog was very good at spreading the petals. Not really but dont tell him that. Next was smg3s groom party, Melony smiled and waved as she made her way to her spot, followed by bowser and bob.
As three came into veiw fours face softened. Their tuxs were light purple and light blue respectfully, and they both looked at each other lovingly. It seemed like forever to Four, but he wouldnt want it any other way. As he reached his soon to be husband he whispered quietly, "Youre stunning."

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today-" toadsworth started looking at the two men in front of him. "To celebrate the union of these two men. If anyone has any objections speak now or forever hold your piece." The room fell silent as they all waited a moment before continuing. "The rings." Toadsworth said quietly, which prompted Fishy Boopkins to bring the rings to Four and Three. Four whispered a thanks to him as three picked up the ring for Four. "With this ring I vow to love you until every meme dies, to love you until the earth is nothing but space dust, and to continue loving you even after i die. You are my everything, and I love you Smg4."
Four picked up threes ring. "With this ring I promise you my heart, and my soul. With this ring i accept you as good, evil and support you for what you may accomplish. You are the sky in my atmosphere Three, and i will love you forever and always."
Toadsworth continued, "Will you Smg4 take Smg3 to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Four nodded and said, "I do." "And do you Smg3 take Smg4 to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do." Three didnt hesitate putting the ring on Four, as four carefully put Threes on three. "You may now kiss." Toadsworth concluded and Four smiled pulling Three into a deep kiss as the crowd cheered.

((Might make a part 2 might not idk yet))