XIII

~

~

THE,NOW,SIXTY TRAINEES sat in what seemed like a theater room,"Are we going to watch a movie?",asked Lin Hyun.

"I don't think so.",answered Xukun.

"Stop crushing my dreams!",she whined pushing Xukun's face.

"Your hands are cold.",he said,grabbing her hands,trying to warm them.

"Just give me a hug.",she said,earning a little laugh from him as he wrapped his arms around the girl.

She laid her head on his shoulder and they stayed like that for awhile.Lin Hyun was almost asleep when suddenly,"What's up,man?",a voice she knew too well screamed,making most of the trainees jumped.

They all stood up and bowed to greet Jackson and MC Jin,"First,please sit down.Sit down.",said Jackson,motioning them to sit,"Today we're not doing any type of class,just letting everyone relax a bit and we don't need to introduce ourselves,right?"

"I want to do an introduction.",said MC Jin.He then started to rap,hyping everyone.

After that they just talked and joked around,just relaxing.During all this time,Xukun and Lin Hyun were holding hands.Jackson noticed and it made him smile a little,first,because he's happy for Lin Hyun,he considered her like his sister and right now she seemed quite happy so he was happy.Secondly,her real brother,he just imagine Jae's face if he saw her little sister that close with a trainee and it would be hilarious.

Jackson and MC Jin started to ask questions and give some tips to the trainees,"Do you guys usually like to watch movies?",asked Jin.

All the trainees nodded,"Pretend that one day,a movie director finds you.He'll be like 'I'll give you an opportunity',you choose who the female lead is,who would you choose?"

Jackson was ready to go to the trainees to hear their answer but MC Jin stopped him,"Who would you choose?"

"Okay,all of you have to answer.",said Jackson as MC Jin agreed.

"Whose name are you thinking of?",asked Jin.

"I don't know if I can say it.",said Jackson,making everyone anticipate his answer.

"You can say it,until the end,say it.",encouraged MC Jin.

"And then it goes on the headlines.",joked Chengcheng.

"If I received a script and it was about romance,and if it's 100% confirmed she can film.Nicki Minaj.",said Jackson as everyone started to cheer.Jackson stood up and went straight to Xukun,"I want to ear who you'd pick.",he said as Xukun was caught off guard.