IV

~

~

[{ZHENG RUIBIN;} Lin Hyun in C?! I can't believe it,she did better than me during her re-evaluation tape.*shocked and confused face*]

Lin Hyun hugged all of the C rank members on the left and her two ex Bmates and when everyone expected her to stop she went up the middle staircase earning a shocked 'ooooh' from the trainees and a little smirk on Lay's face that kinda meant 'I-taught-her-well.'

She kept climbing those stairs and reached B rank,she gave a quick hug to her Bmates before climbing the last stairs to the highest rank as everyone clapped.

"I'm so proud of you.",said Zhengting,giving her a tight hug.

"Thank you,mom.",she replied,playfully.

Four of the mentors were around the table to do the trainees' re-evaluation,"Next trainee."

"LILIN!!",Jackson screamed when the video of Lin Hyun appeared on the screen.

"Wait.Wait.Wait.",said Lay,making all the mentors look at him,"I'll call her brother."

"Oh my god! Yes! Do it,do it.",encouraged Jackson.

"Can I?",Lay asked the director who was behind the camera with other staff members.

"Please say yes.",begged Jackson.

The director nodded and Lay immediately took his phone out,face timing Lin Hyun's brother,"Hey,Lay.What's up bro?"

"Jae Jae!!!",said Jackson,popping in the screen view.

"Jae Jae,you know about me being the PD of this new show,Idol Producer.",said Lay and Jae nodded,"Well,look at this.",he turned camera around.

"LILIN,what is she doing here?!!",he almost shouted,making the mentors laugh.

"Did she tell you she was going to come on this show?",asked Jackson.

"No! I'm going to kill her.",said Jae,earning a laugh from everyone.

"Let's start,let's start.",Jackson said.

"Hello.My name's Bae Lin Hyun and I'm actually in class B.It doesn't matter which rank I'm going to end in because I'm going to keep working really hard."

"LIAR!",Jae shouted,making everyone laugh once again,"She's playing the humble card.What she meant was 'I want be in A...bitches'."