Chapter 15

Chapter 15

well long time no see readers. i am so sorry i haven't updated for so long. i just went back and have read all the nice comments you guys have posted and it made me smile so i decided to post an update. i hope i still have people reading :)

____________________

Me and Niall walked into his small but cozy apartment. It looked the exact same since I last saw it. And the same smell. Niall's cologne. Which comforted me. I released a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"It feels so good to be back home." I sighed. I looked up at Niall who was grinning. "What?" I smiled at him. "Nothing." He said. "No tell me!" I said playfully. "Well it's just.. you called it home." Niall said while blushing. "Well it is home. You took me in. So as long as you let me stay here, this will be home. "

"You can stay forever if you want." Niall said while scratching the back of his head. I smiled and engulfed him in a hug. He hugged me so tightly it felt like all of my broken pieces were being put back together. "I love you." He whispered softly into my ear. I felt everything inside of me melt. "I, Niall, I think I love you to." He pulled away. "You think you love me?" "No, no! I do love you, I love you so much. I'm just realizing it now. I love y-" He shut me up by kissing me, I felt my body relax under his touch.

When we pulled away. I just started laughing, which turned to me crying and collapsing on the floor just sobbing.

"Emma, baby, what's wrong?" He plunked down beside me. "No.." I sobbed, "It's just, you're the only source of positivity in my life. These aren't sad tears. Happy tears." I wiped my eyes and smiled at him. My vision was a little blurred because of the tears but I could still see his blue eyes. Bluer then the ocean. A blue so positive it makes every negative thing disappear when you look into them.

I sighed. "Also these tears are probably just hormones because I should be starting my uh.." He giggled. He's so precious. "Yeah yeah, say no more." Niall stood up and offered me his hand to help me stand up.

"Now go shower you smell." He said with an amused expression. "I- I do?" Oh man, good job Emma.. "No I'm just kidding babe, but you should go shower. I'll make dinner." My stomach fluttered when he called me that. Just the way it sounded when he said it.. I just, can't explain it.

"Okay, I'll go shower." I walked to the bathroom and shut the door. I was so happy that I just started belting out a song. I didn't even know what it was called or who sung it. I just heard it on the radio one day.

"It's a beautiful day..and I can't stop myself from smiling.." I continued singing the song as I showered.

____________________

WELL! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE UPDATE THAT TOOK LIKE 5 YEARS HAHA! COMMENT AND VOTE AND ALL THAT STUFF :) - Julia