Chapter 11

"No Emma, I don't think you understand.. I, I love you." The words hit me like a brick. "You what?" I whispered. My mouth got suddenly dry. "I love you." His words were more confident now. I didn't no what to say. How could he love me? The worthless piece of trash on the side of the street?

"Say something." His eyes were pleading and lonely looking. "Niall." Was all I could squeak out. He looked down at his hands and started playing with his lip ring between his teeth. "It's fine. I get it, you don't feel the same way." He spat and stood up quickly.

"No, no Niall, it's not that.." I trailed off.. "Let me guess. It's not me, it's you?" He said, I could tell he was hurting behind his eyes, but he did a good job holding it together. "No, no, no.. I.." I stuttered, why couldn't I speak? "Spit it out Emma!" He shouted.

"I.. I love you to." I looked up into his eyes as they softened and a smile grew upon his face. He picked me up and span me around in a circle and set me on the ground like they did in the movies. I looked down at the ground and blushed.

"Hey, look at me." He said softly. I brought my head up slowly, and looked him in his eyes. "You're beautiful. And you're mine." I blushed again, "I'm not beau-..." He cut me off, "Don't say it. You are." He said as he pulled me into a hug. I always felt so safe in his arms. I nuzzled my head in his chest.

"I love you." My stomach fluttered as he said those words. "I love you to." I blushed once again, but he didn't notice.

*

We got a taxi to the airport to drop Niall's grandmother off. Niall didn't have a car so we had to spend $30 going out there..

"Oh my little sunshine boy, grammys gonna miss your smile so much." She said as she hugged him tightly. Niall gave her a squeeze back. Sr released off of Niall and turned to me. "And beautiful, beautiful Emma." I felt my cheeks flush. "Why are you blushing? I'm sure you get told you're beautiful all the time." She said and smiled. I shook my head no. Her eyebrows knitted together. "Niall you make sure you tell this girl she's beautiful everyday." I laughed a little. "Already got it covered Grams."

"Goodbye Margaret." I said and gave her a small hug. "Oh no, no. Call me Grandma." I giggled. "Grandma." I corrected myself. She smiled. "Alright Grams you gotta go, you'll miss the flight." Niall said shooing her. "Okay, okay! I'm going!" I laughed and watched her leave. We waved bye, and watched her until she walked into the terminal and we turned and left the airport.

Niall grabbed a hold of my hand as we waited for the taxi. My stomach fluttered. "You know what babe?" My cheeks flushed at his pet name. "What?" I said looking at him smiling a little. "We need to get you a few new outfits." I looked down at the ground. "Oh no Niall you don't have to, I don't want you buying me things." I said softly. "Yes I do, you have nothing, you can't wear my sweat pants forever. Though you look amazing in them." He said with a wink.

His wink sent chills all over my body. The taxi finally came and Niall kissed my nose before entering. 'How'd I get so lucky?' I thought to myself as he opened to door for me.

~~~~~~~~~~

arrrgh, I started school today :( but I decided to give you a double update because I'm awesome. And I honestly don't think this chapter was very good and its short, I just wanted to quickly update okkk.. so no hate please. BUT there is lots of drama to come, hold your hats ladies! (and gentleman??) ANYWAAAY VOTE AND COMMENT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE LOVE UUUU - julia