Chapter 9

It was late and Niall and I were watching some movie that neither of us were really into. "Do we have to watch this?" He groaned. "Nope." I said popping the p. "So I can change the channel then?" He said while going to grab the clicker. "Go for it." I sighed.

He was flipping through all the stations trying to find something. But there isn't much on at 3 am.

As he settled on watching reruns of friends, something popped into my head.

"Niall what's your grandmothers name?" I said looking at him. "Margaret why?" He said not taking his eyes off of the t.v. "Just wondering, so I can actually call her by her name."

A few minutes of silence went by. "Let's play a game." Niall said shifting his body to face me. "What kind of game?" I asked him cocking up an eyebrow. "A game where we get to know each other, one of us could be a serial killer and we wouldn't know.." He said smirking. "Are you implying I'm a murderer?" I asked him. "Not exactly, I could be one." He said in a 'duh tone'. "But are you?" I asked him. "No.." He said quietly.

"Alrighty, so what is this game you have in mind?" I asked him sighing. "Well, we get to ask each other 20 questions. Anything we want." I nodded. "You ask first." He sighed. "Fine." And then he sat there in silence, I'm guessing he was thinking of questions.

"Are you a virgin?" He said wriggling his eyebrows. "Yes." "Umm, what's your favourite colour?" "Blue." "Favourite animal?" "Parrot." He looked at me strangely. "A parrot?" I nodded. "Alrighty, what's your last name." "Wallis." "How old are you?" "19." He nodded. "Me to, but I'm turning 20 in a few days." I nodded urging him to ask another question. "Are you a lesbian or like bi or anything?" He said awkwardly. "Of course not!" I said thwacking his arm playfully. He giggled like a little kid.

He said there thinking of the last question to ask.

"Emma, have you ever kissed a boy before?" He asked staring at me intently. "Well, I, um.. no." Before I even knew what was going on, Niall lunged quickly at me, and planted one right on me. I didn't even know what to do. All I could think about was how soft his lips were. After about 10 seconds of this, I caught on and started to move my lips in sync with his.

I don't know how long we were kissing? Is it kissing? or were we making out? No, no, making out is with tongue. Anyway, all I know is when we detached our lips, we were both out of breath.

We stared at each other for a while, until Niall broke the silence. "I, I'm sorry. I shouldn't of just done that without asking you." In the back of my mind I was praying it would never end.. "it's fine." I said with a voice crack. I cleared my throat.

"Do you want to change out of those clothes? I can give you another pair of sweats and a shirt if you want." I nodded.

Niall's P.O.V

I stood up off of the couch and started walking to my room to get Emma some new clothes to wear. Speaking of which, I better start the new load of laundry. I groaned. I hate doing laundry.

I reached in my top drawer, and grabbed a shirt. Then opened the second drawer and grabbed some sweats. I folded them and placed them on my made bed.

Why would I just kiss her like that? She probably hates me now. Maybe she's always hated me. I ran a hand through my hair and walked back to the living room.

"The clothes are on my bed." I said to her. But she had collapsed on my couch and is fast asleep. I sighed and picked her up and carried her to my room.

I shouldn't change her, I think she's fine in these for the night. She'd probably hate me even more if I stripped her of her clothes. I tucked her in the blankets carefully not wanting to wake her up. I picked up the clothes I left for her and put them on my dresser.

I took one last look at her before I turned out the light, "goodnight princess." I said quietly and shut the door. I walked down the hallway and a thought came into my mind.

I am undeniably in love with this girl. I smiled. If only she felt the same way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you can see, Niall is a huge SOFTY. I find it cute, the punk boy being a softy. And how about that, Nemma finally kissed. Or should it be Nimma? Tell me what you like better in the comments.

Nemma or Nimma?

Anyway, 25 votes, 20 comments for the next chapter. Hope you're enjoying the story love uuuuu :* - julia