A Break.

Erm... Ok. Its fine. He was probably joking. I mean, its Louis right? Erm. Yeah!

Knock, Knock.

"Come in!" I said automaticlly thinking it was Niall. It was Louis. I was wearing nothing and drying my self with a towel. Louis grabbed my bum.

"What the fuck Louis?" I shouted hoping Niall and the other boys would hear. Niall and the other boys walked in on me slapping Louis. I stormed out the room with my towel around me.

*Nialls POV*

"What did you do Louis?" I screamed.

"I didn't do anything!" Louis said storming out the apartment.

"What did he do Leanne?" I asked wondering what was wrong.

"I just need to go out for a bit." she said. I could tell something was up.

"Come on tell me!" I asked her.

"Nothing Niall! Oh god!" She said putting on a dress grabbing her bag and leaving.

"What happend there?" asked Harry.

"I dunno." I said with tears welling up in my eyes. I let the guys stay over tonight. They slept in the spare room. I went in and put on some pyjama bottoms. I went to sleep and about an hour later I heard Leanne come in the door.

*Leannes POV*

Niall came out our bedroom.

"What did he do?" asked Niall sounding really conserned.

"Nothing happend." I said pushing past him.

"Look Leanne what ever he done to you its not my fault!" He said shouting raising his voice.

"I don't want to talk about it! You know. Just forget it!" I went into the lounge grabbed my bag and left. Should I just tell him? I didn't go anywhere. I just sat outside the door. About an hour later I went back in. Niall was sitting on the sfa with the boys (Not Louis). I grabbed Niall and took him straight into the bedroom.

"Louis grabbed my bum." I said.

"Is that it?" said Niall.

"Well yeah. I don't really like it when I'm going out with someone and one of his best friends grab my bum!" I shouted. We argued for a while. Me and Niall were always arguing.

"Maybe we should stay apart for a while." Niall said.

"Fine!" I screamed at the end of the arguement. "Well I'm not leaving!" I said.

"I'll go." said Niall grabbing some stuff then telling the boys to leave. I cried for hours. Maybe this time me and Niall wouldn't get back together. Maybe this time we were done for good. My phone started ringing. I wiped my tears and looked at it. I was Kelci.

"Hello?" I said down the phone.

"Oh my god Leanne! I have great news! I'm coming over." She said while hanging up the phone. She took ten minutes to get to my apartment.  She came in with Taylor in a pram.

"Oh Leanne!" she said looking at me. Sh emust be able to tell I was crying. She shut the door, ran up to me and gave me a huge hug.

"Me and Niall are on, A Break!" I screamed the last bit.

"Aw Leanne." She said still hugging me ten minutes later. "Best not say my good news then." she said smiling weakly. "Thats what Harry was over here for earlier to tell Niall and I was going to tell you!" she said.

"Aw. Just tell me. Good news will make me happy." I said.

"Me and Harry are engaged!" She squealed.

"Aw." I said with a weak smile with tears welling up in my eyes.