That One!

• Dedicated to Heather Weir

Once Liam and Zayn let I went to get ready to go shopping for tonight. I went up the stairs and looked in my wardrobe. I didn't know what to wear! I put on a pair dark denim shorts. I put on a white top that said  'Let The Sun Shine' and it had a sun and a rainbow in the middle. I went over to my dressing table and put on mascara and peach lip gloss. I strightend my hair and clipped back my fringe.

When I got down the stairs Bethany had her bag in her and and was ready to leave. I grabbed my keys and locked the door behind me. We got the train into town because the bus took longer. As soon as we got into the town I wanted to get a dress from lipsey to make Niall and Ross drool! 

We went into lipsey and Bethany bought a zipper. It was purple and would match well with lots of her clothes. I saw the most beautiful dress. Is was baby pink where your 'breasts' would be and black down the bottom. It went to mid-thiegh so it wasn't to short. I paid and we headed to quiz next. Bethany saw a georgeous dress! "That one!" she cried when she saw it. It was cream coloured and had a flower on the top. She wanted to make everyone drool! And she would. It matched her skin perfectly and made her look complete. I saw a pair of black heels in there so i picked them up and tried them on . Perfect fit! We paid then left. Bethany didn't buy shoes because she had to many.

"You feeling better?" Bethany asked as we walked onto the train. All the pain came rushing back to me. 

"Better." I lied. 

"Good! You really were worrying me!" She said happily. We got home and I hugged Bethany goodbye as we went our separate ways. She really made me feel better. I got home and unlocked the door. I went upstairs to find a blonde haired boy sitting on my bed....