Awkwardness

We woke up the next day to Harry and Kelci jumping around the kitchen making pancakes with One Direction on in the back round. I rubbed my eyes and got up. I realised i was only in my underwear and grabbed the sheets from Niall.

"Nice knickers Leanne!" said Harry with a smirk on his face. I went bright pink.

"Harry! You only like my pants!" Kelci said with a sigh.

"I know I was only teasing!" He said giggling. Niall got up and walked around in his boxers. He looked so sexy!

"We heard you last night" said Niall with a cheeky grin.

"I was good." said Harry laughing. Now Kelci was bright pink!

"Oh god. I have to wear the clothes I was wearing yestarday." I said sighing at the end. I quickly slipped on my clothes under the sheets not wanting Harry to see them again.

"I have clothes for Taylor." said Kelci. She had a Black polo shirt, Creme chinos, socks and little red vans.

"Matching clothes!" said Niall pointing to the black polo he had on.

"Awwww!" said Kelci.

"We should go now." I said putting Taylor into his clothes..

"Ok!" said Kelci "Hope everything goes ok with Niall." she said into my ear.

I sighed. I forgot all about what Niall said to me about Demi.  "Could you guys watch Taylor?" I asked.

"Sure!" said Harry.

"Lets go Niall." I said grabbing my coat.

"Bye Harry and bye Kelci!" Niall shouted before we shut the door.

"So." I said.

"Whats up?" asked Niall.

"We need to talk about Demi." I said with a long sigh at the end. What if he chose Demi over me? I would be, well, Alone.

"Eh... Ye." He said. This was awkward.

"Its me or her Niall." I said with tears welling up into my eyes.

"I know." He said. We walked the rest of the way home silently. When we eventually walked home I went straight to the bedroom. I took off my top and bottoms and slipped into a casual dress. It was pink and the top and purple at the bottom. Niall walked in.

"I just texted Demi." He said.

"What..." I said. "What did you say?" I asked.

"I tolded her I didn't love her anymore." He said smiling.

"What? Wait. So you are staying here? With me?" I asked really surprised.

"Of course!" he said as I grabbed him and pulled him in for a Horan Hug. Suddenly someone came through the door. What. The. Actual. Fuck. Demi Lavato.