Another Sorry.

I woke up in my bed. Alone. I got up and went over to my wardrobe. I picked up my school uniform and threw it onto my bed. I couldn't be bothered today. The door went I just shouted come in. It was Niall. Again. Fuck. My. Life. He came up the stairs panting. 

"I'm sorry Leanne! I just don't want to see you get hurt!" Niall said trying to catch his breath.

I turned away. I didn't care. I was only in my bra and pants because he had seen more. I walked into the bathroom. I forgot about my mum being in the next room. I striped and got into my school uniform. Niall was watching me. Perv. I went over to my dressing table and brushed my hair and put on some lip gloss without saying a word. I grabbed my bag. 

"Bye Mum!" I shouted before leaving the house. I walked down the road with Niall following me holding his guitar. He started to sing 'More Than This' 

Im broken. Do you hear me? Im blinded, cos you are everything I see. Im dancing, Alone. Im praying, that your heart will just turn around. And as I walk up to your door, my head turns to face the floor cos i can't look you in the eyes and say. When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight. It just won't feel right. Cos I can love you more than this, yeaahh. When he lays you down I might jjust die inside. It just won't feel right. Cos I can love you more than this. If I'm louder! Would you see me? 

My heart sank at the last seven words. "Fuck school!" I said as I swung my arms around him. He carried me to my house forgeting my mum was in. We sat on the sofa. My mum came down the stairs. 

"I'm going to work." She mumbled before going out the door.

*NOTHINGTOSEEHERE*NOTHINGTOSEEHERE*NOTHINGTOSEEHERE*

Ahhhhh. I loved Niall. And he knew it. Thats how he got away with everthing. I need to learn to say no. But hes just to cute!