*15* Take a picture babe, it lasts longer!

After a couple of test, Dr. Ross told me he was amazed how quick I recovered. He said he would come to check on me tomorrow morning and if everything would be good, than I could go home. Finally!! I

’m awake for a couple of hours and I already hate this place.

Adam left 10 minutes ago together with Dr. Ross, he said he would call the boys and the rest to let them know I was awake. I’m still a little in shock, every time when I think Adam almost kissed me, I keep thinking ……wow and omg and….. Aahhhhhh. I have still butterflies in my stomach and……… Damn I want to screammmmm. But still, wtf got in to him? Does it mean he likes me now? Or was it just that moment? I need to tell this to Kat, omg she will go crazy hahhahha

*knock knock*

‘’

Come in. ‘’

Adam walked in smiling. He was carrying a tray with food on it. ‘’ Hi, I just called everyone, they are all coming to see you now. I hope we will all fit in this room. ‘’ He laid the tray on the nightstand next to my bed.

‘’

You know..‘’ He kept talking without looking at me. ‘’ Dr. Ross told he never saw a case like this. Average people take weeks to recover completely but you are fine already. There is also big chance they let you go home by tonight evening. ‘’

‘’

Oh my god, really? ‘’ I would love to go back home.

‘’

Yeah really. By the way, I brought you a sandwich and something to drink. I’m sorry it’s not a burger and coke, It’s a hospital after all and I think Dr. Ross would appreciate it too, if you could just hold on for one more day. ‘’ he finally looked at me, there was something about the way he looked at me, almost like he had bad time holding himself in control.. But why?

‘’ Awhh thank you sweetie and I don’t care what you brought, I’m so hungry I would eat anything. ‘’

Adam laughed at me. Man I love the sound of his laughter.

‘’ take a picture, it would last longer. ‘’ cocky jerk, I was so not staring. ‘’ I was not staring, btw I had this crazy dream today..’’ I tried to change the subject.

‘’

Tell me about this dream than. ‘’ Adam turned completely to me in his seat.

‘’

Well, I was sleeping and when I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was the sky, it was crystal blue with waves of lilac and purple. There were billiards of stars shining and the moon.. no it was not a moon.. it looked more like a planet. This planet was so huge and so close I thought if I reached my hand than maybe I could touch it. When I stood up and looked around me, I found myself standing in a clearing full with the most beautiful flower I ever saw, it was a Blue rose. Can you believe that? I didn’t’t know they were growing like that. Anyway, when I was looking around me, suddenly I heard a woman call my name, not Blue but she called for Evelyn.

I was so curious who this woman was and what she wanted from me so I just followed her voice, I found her sitting on the edge of a fountain, she was there with a cute little girl and her brother.‘’ I paused to see if Adam could follow me. He was leaning on his left hand listening to me. So I continued.

‘’

There was something so familiar and strange about this woman. The strange thing about her was that she looked so much on me, but maybe ten years older and much more better looking. Also her voice sounded so familiar to me, specially the way she was calling Evelyn. Later I saw her little son, he had a birthmark right under his yaw and was circling with his finger on it. I kept thinking, where did I saw that? I know this sounds all crazy but I just can’t get this dream out of my mind. Oh and later when the woman wanted to go home, her little daughter run away to pick up a rose, this woman turned to me and raised her hand up in my direction, she looked me right in the eye and smiled. She said ‘Come to me Evelyn’ and after I woke up. How bizarre is that? ‘’