24 part two A selfish reaction

A/N;  Hi guys, i'm really sorry for making you wait so long. My writers block is over now and i will keep writing to finish my first book :) ow and sorry for the many errors you will see in this chap, i was too excited to wait longer so i'm uploading now and i will edit it later.

have fun xxx

A selfish reaction

Adam and I quickely parted and  saw Cole and Kat, Cole looked in shock with his jaw hanging  open while Kat had a knowing look o her face.  'You two are so busted.'  she crosed her arms over her chest and smirked at us.  Now i felt guilty for not telling the guys about tis but hey, everything happens for a reason so maybe it's not a bad thing to be busted by Cool and 'to be hunest i feel really relived.

'' hey man are you oke?' Adam asked pulling me out of mu toughts. I looked at Cole and he was studieng me, more like staring at me and i couldn't see if he aproved of us or not. i felt really nervous right no, guess Adam felt that cause he  took my hand  and gently squeezed it. I saw Coles eye's now moving from me to our hands.

'' Wow '' was the only thing Cole said and he went trough his hair with his hand. '' That i defenatly didn't see coming '' He looke d to Kat than to me and Adam but then he abruptly turned to Kat, like he relized something. '' You '' He pointed his finger on Kat. '' Me'' Kat said mocking him.

'' You knew didn't you? '' he asked her.

'' Guilthy'' Kat said almost proud. Cole made an :0 face and turned to us. '' What the hell, you told Cruella the Vil but not me and Luke?'' Cole pointed at Kat looking hurt. '' HEY! '' Kat smacked Cole.

Me and Adam couldn't help but to laugh at Cole's comment.  '' what the fuck sis, top haresing me. '' Cole rubbed his head looking like a puppy dog. Kat was already prepaid to shout another comeback but than she froze, with her words dieing in het mouth when she relized what Cole called her. Personaly  i think it's sweet and it's dame time they come around and stop the killing attempts on each other.

'' let's go before cole remebers he busted us '' Adam said trough our mind link, i just took his hand and nodede yes. I think now is the time to give Kat and Cole some privacy.

When we both entered the kitchen Luke was already having breakfast, he looked up at us and I instantly let go of Adam's hand, instantly i felt a pang in my eart, when i looked up at Adam he looked away from me ut not before i saw the pain in his face. I hurted him and it made me sad, i'm such an bitch for doing this to him, now is te time to tell Luke, i mean what's the point of hiding now? everyone knows it so i'm gonna tell Luke and hope he'll react normal.

'' Hi Bro, can i talk to you for a moment? '' i stepped foreward and took the sit next to Luke.

'' Sure, what's up ? '' he took a sip from his juce and looked at me.I knew Adam was still standing behind me, he didn't move and just stood there.

'' I-i uh..'' i was so nervous I couldn't even speak normal.

'' Are you oke?'' Luke looked at me than to Adam. great now he's suspicious.

'' Yeah, i'm just.. I-i..uh''

'' What Blue is trying to say bro, is that we are seeing each other ''  Adam cut my word and just blurted it out, i sat there frozen while Luke stared at Adam with big eyes, than he looked at me and back at Adam. When the words sunck in, Luke abruptly got up from his seat and nocked the seat over so hard it made me flinche, his face turned from confusion to anger.

'' What did you say?! ''  He burst out in anger and for some reason I didn't flinch this time, i stood up from my seat and walked to Adam, they were oth watching me carefuly, i grabbed Aram's hand and looked at him, i knew he was nervous too so i smiled at him and looked back at Luke, he was staring at our intervinced hands but I didn't care anymore.