*2* Hi guys, I'm back.....Pic. of Blue - Edited

• Dedicated to Satenik

*2*

I turned the key in the door lock, opened the door and stepped into the hall, finally I'm home...

Standing in huge white hall, I felt my heart beat increase, the palms of my hands started to sweat. I need to calm down. Come on Blue, you can do this girl! I've been in worse situations.

Looking around I realized everything looks the same as the last time I was here but you could easily tell this was a boy's house. The black and white tiling used to be clean and right now you could see dirty shoe prints and the same shoe prints you could see on the huge curved staircase at both sides of the room that joined together at the top.

Walking trough the huge hall I entered our living room, I could still remember when I was arguing with the boy's about which color our living room should be and guess what?? I won but I have to admit, it was pretty weird how they all listen to me. We decided, well I decided they could choose the furniture and I would choose de decorations and they agreed immediately without any further discussions. So they choose really modern gloss furniture.

The TV dresser, cabinet, dining tables and chairs, coffee table were all white, our couch was white also with lilac, purple and black cushions on it.

Well u can guess what my favorite color is. You could find this colors almost everywhere in the house, even on the TV dresser i put those little decoration vases, the carpet in front of the couch was also lilac.

Usually I had every week fresh flowers in the house but now you couldn't't find those anywhere.

The screaming voices coming from the kitchen got my attention. I recognized the voices of Cole and Adam they were probably arguing about food and Adam didn't't want to listen to Cole, rolling my eyes i turned and walked to the kitchen. 'I want cheese and onion flavor?' Cole yelled at Adam.

'' No I want pizza .' and that was Adam trying to get his way.

''No fucking way !!! '

I gigled and din't want to wait anylonger, so i just walked in. Our kitchen was really big in red and white. Cole was standing in front of the counter looking into the cabinet with snacks, while Adam was sitting on the bar in his hands the usual sport magazine.

I just stood there in front of them, really nervous playing with the edge of my shirt.

'' H-hi guys ''

Adam abruptly pulled his head up while Cole turned around with some snacks in his hands, when he realized it was me standing in front of him, he let the snacks fall on the floor together with his yaw. My heart was beating like a crazy; i almost thought my chest would burst open.

'' Holly sh**' '' Adam jumped down from the bar, he walked to me and pulled me into a choking huge. 'Oh my god Blue, is it really you??'

''Adam... I'm... choking... ''

'Oh sorry,' he pulled away with a huge grin on his face while Cole just stood there still frozen.

I couldn't help myself so I pulled Adam back into a hug and the tears rolled down my cheeks.

'' you can't imagine how much I missed you. '' more tears started rolling down my cheeks.

I pulled away still with my hands around Adam's neck and spun my head to Cole.

''Cole, sweetie are you ok? ' Cole started to blink again and slowly a huge smile formed on his lips.

'' Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!! '' He yelled and walked to me, pulling Adam out my arms and hugged me hard.

'' I missed you locka' He started to kiss my cheeks.

'' I-i missed you too'' I said trough my tears.