*23 * Disaster date

Hi Guys,

I’m really sorry for not uploading, I had a writer’s block and also lack of time to write but thx to one of my fans and new readers I got excited again and finished chapter 23. I will try to upload faster and will defiantly continue writing.

Enjoy the story

*23 * Disaster date

Turn up the music, 'cause the sun just came up

Turn up the music, if they try to turn us down

Turn up the music, 'cause I'm trying to hear the speakers blow

Turn up the music, fill your cup and drink it down

If youre sexy and you know it, put your hands up in the air

Put your hands up in the air, girl, put your hands up

If youre sexy and you know it, put your hands up in the air

Put your hands up in the air, girl, put your hands up

I turned in my bed and slammed my hand on de alarm clock. ‘’ Ugh, Chris brown I love you, but right now you need to shut the f**** up! ‘’ I sat up on my bed and a yawn escaped my lips, do you know this feeling when you wake up because you need to get ready for school, but the only thing you can think of is just get back in your warm cozy bed and stay there all day? Well, that’s how I feel, I mean  don’t get me wrong, I’m not depressed or anything but come on, it’s school we’re talking about, of course I’m not a happy sunshine when I think about school!

Ugh anyway there is just one thing that makes me want to get up, shower and get to school and after that… my fist date with Adam, Oh my god!!!!! I’m so excited about it but my excitements need to wait until tonight and the worst part is that I don’t know where we are going so it could be anywhere.

‘’ Blue get your ass down here, we are going to be late!!!

 ‘’ Damn that girl is amazing, how she manages to wake up so early and get here so fast is beyond my imagination. Anyway after a quick shower, I picked a short jean shorts with a white tee, a black blazer  which I folded my sleeves up to my elbows, I didn’t’t really feel like doing my hair so I let it flow down in its natural waves, my make- up for today was also casual so I was done in just twenty minutes. I put my black sandals on and examined myself in the long mirror, my gaze fell on my mark which was full on display because I folded the sleeves up, no doubt I’ll get full on attention but you know what? I don’t give a damn!

**

Adams POV

We were all sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast and waiting for Blue. Man, I was so excited for our date. I planned a really nice and romantic evening , just hope she’ll like it…

‘’ What’s with you today? Why are you so happy? ‘’ I looked up to see Kat, Luke and Cole staring at me, waiting for a response.

‘’ What? ‘’ I didn’t even notice I was smiling like a fool..

‘’ I asked why you were so happy? You look like a lovesick puppy. “ Kat smirked at me.

‘’ Every man standing in my shoes would be happy if his date was half as hot as mine is. “ I smirked back at her but she didn’tlooked shocked at all, I guess she knows? 

Cole slapped hard on my shoulder ‘’ I’m proud of you man! You finally decided it’s time to get laid. ‘’

 I scowled at him, but didn’t’t say anything, instead I turned to Luke, who looked annoyed.  I send him an apologizing smile when realization hit me. I was talking about his sis guess I would react the same way if I stood in his shoes but he should know I’m serious about Blue and I’m not playing.