10.

WeiAi herself was surprised. Cai Xukun's disease was still unknown to doctors. He was released a couple weeks ago. Doctors recommended him to take medications regularly, which she makes sure he does. His once slim body had gotten pretty much better than before which no more worries her.

Her main concern was his pale face which still hadn't got its colour. His once talkative personality which is long forgotten. Why did he change so much? And, why is she worried about him so much?

It wasn't that situation anymore; ever since WeiAi visited him at the hospital that day, he had gotten much friendlier with her. Even if he wouldn't nag like before or keep talking, he would at least strike a conversation. Surprisingly, nothing negotiating!

Twirling the biscuit, she answered, "Mom, he's just a friend!"

Her mother rolled her eyes before making her way to the couch WeiAi was laying on. "Even if you like him secretly, you know what kind of man your father is. If you want to be with that friend of yours, keep it secret."

WeiAi ruffled her hair before standing up from the couch. "MOM, PLEASE! I DON'T CARE! I TOLD YOU! I DON'T LIKE HIM EITHER! HE IS JUST MY FRIEND!"

She ran to her bedroom and locked the door.

"Okay! Just don't end up hurting yourself!" Her mother reminded her before going back to the kitchen.

WeiAi rested her tired self against the door, is falling in love a crime?