31.

*2 days later*

"Don't touch me" -I pushed him back as my face was all puffy and my eyes were shot red

"Let me explain..." -he tried once again to get close to me but I was done, never in a million years would I though things would have gotten here

"What is there to explain?!" -I raised my voice at him showing my frustration, I don't think things will ever be the same...

*24 hours earlier*

After Ethans practice he took me down town, it was super good to finally have alone time away from the campus.

"You hungry?" -he asked we as we were driving around

"I could eat" -I replied and he nodded, soon we were pulling up to a cafe that had outdoor seating. It looked pretty cute so we thought why not give it a try.

"Table for 2" -he told the lady as she then grabbed the menus and walked us to our table. Once we sat down and looked at the menus I got out my phone and he knew exactly was about to happen.

"Oh come on, for once please smile" -I begged but of course I still didn't get a smile, he is so stubborn sometimes I swear

"You look so mad" -I laughed as I put it on my story

"Ew Ally take that off"

"Why?"

"Because I don't look good"

"Clam down, you look great" -I smiled and after a little bit we ordered and then ate. As we finished we decided to go to a beach near by, not that we wanted to get in. We just wanted to take in a view and talk a little without people at the campus interrupting us. As we reached the beach and got out, we set a blanket on the sand and listened to the waves.

"It's so pretty here, I want to take in this view forever" -he said as I sat into his chest

"So you want to live here when your older?"

"Ya I guess, it just depends though"

"What do you mean 'it just depends'?"

"It depends on how everything pans out; what job I have, who I'm with relationship wise, priorities, family. Could you see yourself here?"

"Potentially, in the back of my mind I always thought I would live in either Florida or Jersey. But I agree with you, seeing the ocean and the beautiful weather every day makes me want to stay here"

"Can I ask you something Als?"

"Sure, whats on your mind?"

"I don't want this to stress you out or anything, it's just hypothetical..."

"E just ask me" -I sat up looking him straight in the eyes

"Let's just say things work out between us after college, and we want to start our life together. Where do you see us and our life"