17.

I woke up to Ethan stretching, I turned to him and once he saw my eyes open and my mad facial expression he laughed.

"Mmmmm" -I hummed angrily as I violently hit my head against the bed because I wanted to go back to sleep

"Good morning sleepy head" -he spoke as he pulled me closer to him and I turned my body so I could face him better

"Morning" -I replied as I leaned in and he kissed me back

"What we were doing today?" -he asked as the kiss broke but our face stayed close together

"What ever you want to do, I'm easy" -I smiled and he grinned back as he continued to kiss me. After our little make out session we decided to go downstairs and see who else was up. When we went down there only Nate and Blair were awake. We all decided to make pancakes which got a little noisy so by the time we made all of them everyone was already awake. After we finished eating we all agreed on getting ready and walking around town for the date. Everyone went to go get ready and once I got changed Ethan walked into my room.

"Well look at you" -He smirked as he looked me up and down, I was wearing a short skirt with a band t-shirt that I tied. I topped off my outfit with some slides.

"What?" -I smiled as he walked closer and hugged me from the behind, we stood in front of the mirror and look at ourselves. He was wearing a cute outfit too, he had on some shorts along with a adidas shirt and some vans.

"You look very good today Als"

"Awe, thanks E. You don't look too bad yourself"

"Ohhhhh, I get a compliment too. I see you making moves on me"

"Oh shut up, your already mine" -I laughed as he started to kiss the back of my neck

"Can you say that again please"

"Your already mine"

"Say it again"

"No, why?"

"Because I like to hear you say it" -he grinned as me and him then walked downstairs, we ordered some Ubers and got in them once they both arrived. When we reached town we got out of the cars and started to walk. We stopped in a few little stores and by then it was already lunch time. Everyone wanted Mexican food so that's what we eat and once we were all full we continued to walk around and shop a little.

"Guys lets go in here" -Nate said as he pointed to an H&M which has girl and guy clothes so we all nodded and walked in. Everyone searched and once I found a few things I went back to try on my clothes. When the lady walked me back to a changing room I thought I was the only one until all the sudden Ethan snuck in with me.

"What are you doing" -I whisper laughed because I didn't want people thinking we were about to do the nasty or something

"I thought I could join you"

"I'm legit trying on clothes E, and you have nothing to try on"

"Doesn't mean I can't watch you try them on" -he winked as he sat down and I hit his shoulder trying to hold back my laughter

"Oh god E, your such a weirdo" -as I took off my shirt and started to try on the stuff that I had. When I only had my bra on he stood up and was about to unclip my bra strap. I moved away so he couldn't and then turned around to face him.

"What was that for?"

"We are not doing this here"

"But if we don't do it here when else will we have time to?"