26.

I rocked back and forth crying on the floor for a while until I got myself up and into the bed. I started to then think about how shit the rest of 4th of July is going to be if me and him are in this position. What am I supposed to do? Just ignore him all day? Ya, like that's not gonna seem awkward in front of his whole family.

God damn.

Why couldn't me and him be as lucky as Maddie and Gray. They get to go to college together and experience things by one another's side. While I get to experience college hundreds of miles away from the love of my life. Sounds fantastic. As I kept crying my head started to pound giving me the biggest head ache ever. I decided to get my shit together and stop crying which somewhat ended up happening. I laid down and with that I thankfully feel asleep.

I woke up to sounds of voices down stairs which meant that they were making breakfast. I slowly stretched and finally got up enough courage to walk downstairs. I expected them to be making breakfast and that's why there was all the loud talking. But that for sure wasn't the reason.

"What's going on?" -I asked as I got down stairs and saw there was a police officer in the living room

"Oh Ally, Ethan left several hours ago by himself without his phones and he hasn't returned. We are started to get worried that something happened" -Lisa said and my heart stopped, this is all my fault. If I would have just talked it out with him then he would still be here right now. Who the hell knows where he is at, and I would text him but he of course left his phone. Please come back, I hope nothing happens to him.

"Do you know where he is or why he is missing?" -the police officer looked at him as Lisa pulled me into a side hug

"No I don't know where he is, we got into a little argument last night so maybe he left to clear his mind. He does that when he gets overwhelmed or stressed about something" -I replied and he took in the information

"Ok well thank you, we will keep you guys updated if we see or hear anything about him"

"Thank you officer" -Sean said as he walked the man to the door and he left. I sat down on the couch next to Gray looking very frazzled.

"It's not your fault, he is just loosing steam" -Gray rubbed my back so I looked at him as I was on the verge of another break down

"What if he doesn't come back, or something bad happens to him"

"Ally he is a strong kid, he has skills to get himself through something. Now we just have to wait" -he finished and I nodded, I looked down at my phone and the clock now read 10:45 am. I hope he isnt long for to much longer, or else I'm gonna have to go find him myself.

                              *13 hours later*

I didn't eat anything at dinner because he still hasn't come back. It's currently 11:56 and if he doesn't show up before 2 am I'm actually going to loose my mind. I stayed up by passing the time with this drawing booklet that I brought up. It eased my mind to just color in fluffy drawings, as I was coloring in my starfish I slowly heard the front door open. I sprang up the fastest I've ever moved before and ran downstairs to see Ethan in the living room with all the parents swarming him. When he saw me he stopped as if he didn't knew what my reaction would be. I ran into his arms as I wrapped my arms and legs around him.

"You better never pull that crap again Grant" -I told him as he let me down and I held him tightly

"I was just getting fresh air, of course I was coming back"

"Getting fresh air doesn't take the whole day" -I finished still latched to him, after a few moments I let him go so that he could talk to his parents privately about the whole situation. As they talked I went to sit outside on the bench that Grayson was sitting at the other night. Suddenly I felt someone wrap a blanket around me as I looked to my side and saw Ethan.