7.

"A-Ally, w-when did this happen?" -she questioned in a shaky voice, I can't tell what she's feeling right now

"Wednesday night, the day you left"

"And why didn't you call me!" -she raised her voice as she got up and threw her hands in the air, she then started pacing back and fourth

"Because I knew you were there for work and I didn't want you to fly home the day you just got there"

"But you were all alone Ally! I feel terrible, in such a terrible Mother. I let my own daughter get rapped in my own fucking house while I was gone. Oh god" -she started to panic more as her hands kept shaking fastly

"Mom your not a terrible mother! Your a fabulous one, it's just the guy is an asshole and he did it out of spite. Besides, Ethan kept me company while you were gone" -I said getting up with her as I pulled her close to me as and she hugged me back tightly. I could obviously tell she was frightened by the news but I didn't know how to settle her.

"Are you ok? How are you feeling?"

"Nights are hard since it happened at night, I still get visions and sounds in my head. My legs don't hurt as bad as they did when it first happened, I'm just a little disappointed that my first time was with a guy that I didn't want to have sex with. And it wasn't consensual, but he has his court date soon and I hope he gets to pay for what he did"

"I'm make sure that happens honey, I'll figure out everything tomorrow. I'm just glad Ethan was here to support you, I absolutely love that boy Ally. You did very well with getting him to be such a huge role in your life"

"That means a lot for me to hear you say that, and I absolutely love him too" -I replied as I pulled away from our hug and she has a smile on my face as I blushed

"For that, we need to invite him over for a dinner so that I can thank him. I'm going to go text Lisa right now and see if they want to come over for a dinner tomorrow night. I think it's the least I could do to thank him"

"Thank sounds perfect"

"Ok, well I'm going to put my stuff upstairs and text her, if you need anything just yell" -she said as she stressed the last part of the sentence, I totally understand though. She is just worried and doesn't want anything else to happen to her precious only child. As she walked upstairs with her bags I got on the couch started started to look at Instagram, I saw that Ethan posted and I started to smile. He's something alright.

@ethandolan

640 likesethandolan: don't ever mess with my girl, or else you'll have to deal with me

640 likes
ethandolan: don't ever mess with my girl, or else you'll have to deal with me

Load comments:
aaroncarpenter: thanks for always protecting me babe❤️😌😂

graysondolan: tough

allyreed: who's your girl?