20.

I woke up to her still on the opposite side of the bed, I really need to change this. I slowly moved over next to her and wrapped my arms around her as my head slowly nestled into the back of her neck. She was still asleep so nothing happened but a while later when she did wake up she slowly detached from me and got out of bed.

"Ally please, talk to me" -I stated as I quickly got up and got in front of the door before she could leave

"Fine" -she replied as she walked back to the bed and sat down, I walked with her and as I sat in the bed as well our eyes locked

"I know I broke our promise, and I feel fucking terrible for that. I told you I'm sorry for ruining your last night here, and for some reason you still don't even like to even be touched by me. I love you Als, tell me what I need to do"

"E I mean yes I'm definitely mad because the promise was broken and the night went to hell. But I'm just more mad with your temper, why do you feel that's the only way to solve things? Like josh didn't even say anything for you to walk over to him, you just did it anyway. And what do you think was going to be the outcome of you going up to him like that? The first fight with cameron I understand because he was hurting me but the whole Chase and now Josh thing to was not needed" -she spoke and with every word I took them in, she's my girl friend and her words mean a lot to me. The more she talked I wasn't going to lie, she way right and had every reason to be mad at me. My actions are effecting her and that's the last thing that I want.

"I'm sorry, I wish I could tell you why I get so angry and lash out. But I honestly don't know, and I know I told you I would get better. Obviously that hasn't happen yet but I'm telling you Ally, I would do anything for you. And by you telling me this I swear I will work harder on it"

"Today I need to clear my head, if I'm not in the best mood that's why. Just know that I still love you"

"I love you too Als" -I finished as she kissed me on the cheek softly, so looks like things are getting a little warmer. But she's definitely still rattled and it's on her mind, we then went downstairs and told everyone to start packing.

                                  *4 hours later*

As the flight attend called our gate to start boarding the whole group walked on. Obviously Ally and are sat next to each other on the way down so we were supposed to on the way back as well. I totally thought she was going to switch seats with someone so she wouldn't have to sit next to me. But she didn't, we sat down next to each other and even though things were silent I was still happy she was with me at least. As the plane took off in the air I slowly reached out and put my hand on her lap.

Please Ally, just hold my hand.

As she looked down at my hand she decided for a few seconds before she finally intertwined her fingers with mine.

Praise the lord.

As I gently held her hand I looked at her and she gave a weak smile and I gave one back. Relationships have some bumps and I understand that, me and Ally can't be in a perfect place all the time. And I think we both understand that, we are trying to do the best we can because that's all we can do. But one thing I know for sure, I want to be with her. If we are having problems because my actions, I'm sure as hell going to work on them because if I loose her again then... Then who evens what will happen to me.

Once we landed it felt so good to be back in jersey, I mean I did get a great tan in Florida. And for the most part the trip was absolutely perfect, but nothing feels better than home. As we all got our luggage we went our separate ways, before we left for Florida my dad agreed to take me, Ally, Gray, and Maddie to and from the airport. So we watched out and once we saw my dad's car pull up we put our stuff in and hopped in as well. We first dropped off Maddie and when we got to Ally's house I got out with her. When we reached her front door she looked at me and I grabbed her hands.