15.

As we walked into the party Ethan was behind me as one arm held my waist. He followed me in the direction I was going which was the drink table.

"Why did you wear those shorts?!" -Ethan tried to whisper but it was so loud with the music he had to yell just so I could hear him somewhat

"Why?! Does it bother you?!" -I replied with a smirk and I could tell he was a little mad but was trying not to show it

"You tease!" -scoffed as we made it to the table with all the drinks which was some what quieter. Some friends called me over as me and E were getting our drinks so I walked over to say hi for a little bit until I went back to him. He still looked kinda mad which made no sense because I thought he would have gotten over it by now. When do I ever wear something that's not tight or short to a party? That answer is never.

"What?" -I asked and I got closer to him but he still wasn't having it

"Everyone looking at you Ally, it's because of your fucking sexy outfit"

"Why are you mad? We have already done this before, I don't care about them. I only care about you so who cares that they think"

"Fine"

"Oh come on grumpy, let's have some fun" -I smiled as I bit my lips and I walked backwards. I pulled him back to the living room which was where the music was the loudest and everyone was dancing having a good time. We started to join everyone and of course Ethan started to relax as our bodies started to get very close as the songs kept going. We were having so much fun we didn't even drink basically at all which was totally fine by me. When we walked outside to go see his friends who were near the pool some girl saw me and tripped me on purpose. I fell right on my ass which was bare against the concrete, I didn't cry but Ethan helped me up and I looked at her funny.

"What the fuck is your problem? Jealous that someone else looks better than you do?" -Ethan sassed to her and she quickly shut up

"It's fine come one" -I said as we kept walking and as much as it hurt Ethan said he didn't see anything.

Maybe Its just bruised it or something.

We talked with his friends for a while and went back to the dance floor for a bit, when we decided to leave Grayson and Maddie were buddy buddy. They spent the whole night with each other and I'm pretty sure we saw them making out a couple of times. We all went back to the twins house, Maddie and Gray were both a little tipsy so right as they hit his bed they were out like a light. Me and Ethan went back to his room and by now my butt her really bad. He has a mirror in the room so I turned around and he was right. There was legit nothing wrong... until I touched it. I made a hurt expression and he walked over to me.

"What's wrong?" -he asked and that's when I decided I pull my shorts up higher in the back. There it was, I had skinned part of my butt cheek when I hit the cement, wow. This isn't embarrassing at all.

"Fuck" -I said as I saw it and Ethan made an 'ouch' facial expression too

"That doesn't look to good, let me go get something for it. We should try and clean it because we don't want it to get infected" -he replied as I awed because he's so sweet. Always taking care of me even when I'm bleeding out of my butt cheek. I mean part of it is probably because he's being able to see my ass but whatever. When he came back I laid on the bed, please don't have this hurt to much. As he lightly dabbed I tried to keep it in but I obviously couldn't it.

"Ouch, son of a bitch" -I said as he laughed

"Take off your shorts"

"Wow I see you trying"